Vemingo Family Passport RFID Travel Wallet
Last updated date: July 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Wallets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Wallet you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Travel Wallet for a detailed review of all the top travel wallets.
This wallet holds five passports, so it's perfect for international family trips. Finding what you need is simple, thanks to this wallet's book design. There's also a pen holder and a keychain for small yet vital accessories. During our testing, we loved all the zipper pockets, as well as the fact that it can double as a clutch purse.
In our analysis of 93 expert reviews, the Vemingo Family Passport RFID Travel Wallet placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep every thing well organized: with a inter layer and plenty space, it can keep all your travel essentials such as airports, credit cards, cash, small documents stored separately and neatly in a space-saving way in a backpack, suitcase or bag. It has 5 passport pockets, 8 credit card slots, a Large transparent compartment, a zippered mesh coin pocket, a full-length zipped compartment beneath the card slots is for cash or other important documents. Great travel organizer for family: it can hold all your family accessories such as passports, boarding pass, tickets, invoice and shopping documents. When your family going to have a big trip, it will make your journey comfortable, convenient and wonderful. Make it easier for you to pack less and travel more 2 Flexible Inside Organization With 4 Passport Pockets, 13 Card Slots, 2 Large Open Pockets for Bills and Cellphones, a Zipper Pocket for Coins, a Large Clear Compartment for tickets, a ID Card Window and a Pen Holder. It can easily holds all your family travel accessories such as tickets, credit cards, cash, small documents organized and make it easy to carry. Visible Storage Compartments on the Front You can get the items quickly with a front pocket on the passport holder. The front pocket is perfect as an easily accessible storage for smart phone, airline tickets or boarding passes. Then you can enjoy your wonderful trip. RFID - blocking Material Passport travel organizer with inside RFID blocking shield material helps prevent personal account information disclosure. There are 4 layers of the wallet to protect your privacy. Layer 1: Durable Tear-Resistant 300D Cationic Fabric; Layer 2: 3mm Soft Foam; Layer 3: RFID Blocking Material; Layer 4: Durable Polyester Twill Lining. 3 Zipper cash compartment Full-length zipped pocket offers useful space for storing different types of notes, tickets and most sizes of paper currency. The zipper closure ensures that all the things will be kept in on place if you put the wallet in a bag. 3 Zipper cash compartment 4 Pen holder 5 Mesh coin pocket 6 Key chain Multipurpose 7 8 9 A perfect ideal with large capacity, suitable for both women and men. With detachable strap, you can simply hang on your wrist. Free your hand to enjoy a easy trip. The family passport holder can be used in traveling, camping, business trip, home etc. 13 SIZE SELECT Small Passport Holder Weight: 120g Dimension: 6 x 5 x 1IN / 15 x 12.7 x 2.5 CM Suitable for those who wants it to fit into travel handbag or pocket. Large Passport Holder Weight: 180g Dimension: 9.8 x 5.5 x 1.3 IN / 25 x 14 x 3.5 CM Longer than the small passport holder, and could take more cards and other important accessories.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Wallets
Boarding a plane and traveling to faraway destinations makes you feel free, but there’s nothing free about getting there. Buying luggage, paying for plane tickets and reserving hotel rooms are all part of the package. One of the most important investments you’ll make when you travel is a travel wallet to hold your passports, ID cards, money, cell phone and more.
Staying organized from takeoff to landing and beyond will reduce your stress level and make your entire trip more enjoyable. A travel wallet is a lightweight way to keep everything you need at your fingertips.
The first feature you’ll want to look for in a travel wallet is the number of pockets and compartments. Will you be carrying lots of credit cards? Look for a wallet with plenty of card slots. Are you leading a group trip with multiple passports? A wallet with a deep passport pocket, or multiple passport pockets, is ideal for your needs. Mesh compartments make loose change easy to carry around, and a keyring will keep your front door key at the ready for when you return home.
A clear pocket for your ID cards comes in handy when walking into a new pub on the other side of the pond. You’ll also want an easy access pocket on the outside of your wallet for any boarding passes or train tickets.
An important feature that many companies are incorporating into their wallets is an RFID-blocking shield. Radio-frequency identification (or RFID) refers to a digital tag on each of your credit cards that can be captured via radio waves. This comes in handy when you’re using a touch-free payment feature at the grocery store, but it also puts your RFID-ready credit cards at risk.
Digital pickpockets can skim RFID cards from a few feet away, stealing your payment information and making out like bandits. RFID-blocking shields are built into some travel wallets. They block digital skimmers from reading your cards, keeping your money safe and sound. You’ll definitely want an RFID-blocking wallet if you carry RFID cards when you travel.
Some travel wallets are designed like regular fold-out wallets that you see every day. Others have an interesting book design, where different pockets and slots fold out like pages for easy organizing. Some also come with a long loop, so you can wear them around your neck and hide them under your shirt. You can also wear them over your shoulder and use them as a small handbag.
Once you’ve decided on the general design of your ideal travel wallet, check out our Tips & Advice to hammer out the details.
The Travel Wallet Buying Guide
- Buying travel wallets comes down to one thing: location, location, location. The demands of your destination will determine what type of wallet you should buy. If you’re traveling to countries that use a lot of coins (like Belgium or Australia), make sure you’ve got a decent-sized change pouch. If you’re going to locations that rely on paper currency (like China), look for a wallet that has plenty of paper money slots. Traveling to multiple countries in one trip may require wallets with easy-access pockets for boarding passes. Wallets with room for more than one passport are ideal for traveling with your family or another large group.
- The best travel wallets have two features: superior organization and tough security. Having separate pockets for passports, cash, credit cards and boarding passes will help you move through airports and trains more quickly. It will also reduce the risk that you’ll lose track of an essential document.
- Security features to look for on a wallet include RFID-blocking technology (to protect yourself from digital pickpockets), tough zippers and straps that keep your wallet close to you. Some travel wallets have long neck loops so you can wear them under your shirt. Others have a wrist strap, so you don’t drop the wallet when you’re out on the town.
- Water-resistant or waterproof materials are the way to go when looking at travel wallets. You don’t want a sudden downpour, a rogue water bottle in your bag or a drop in a puddle to wreck your vital documents.
- Buying a travel wallet made with ripstop nylon will help prevent wear and tear. Double-stitching also helps a travel wallet last longer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide