Vekkia Warm Amber Blue-Light Suppressing Rechargeable Book Light
Last updated date: November 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Book Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Book Light you should buy.
Update as November 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Book Light for a detailed review of all the top book lights.
This book light has a long battery life, with 70 hours of wireless reading. It is flexible and portable to take anywhere. The bulb is free of blue light to promote healthy sleep.
In our analysis, the Vekkia Vekkia Warm Amber Blue-Light Suppressing Rechargeable Book Light placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ACCOMPANY YOU TO SLEEP Our warm, amber hue book light, 99.95% free of blue spectrum light, can promote the production of melatonin at night, so that you can sleep better when you wake up, without getting fatigued and affecting your circadian rhythm.There are 3 different brightness levels. You can adjust to whichever level you love to save your eyes. LOVE TO READ AT NIGHT WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER? This new reading light with a 360 ° gooseneck allows you to adjust to the position you want, and also creates a perfect private space for you reading in bed at night. The soft light never disturbs your another half who sounds asleep. It can also be used as a nightlight with lowest brightness setting, casting warm, amber light, which is ideal for nighttime feeding and pacifying babies. Best gift for kids and parents. FlEXIBLE & PORTABLE The big clamp of LED reading light is very flexible and sturdy. The bottom of the clip is equipped with a non-slip mat, which can effectively ensure the light stays firm wherever. The entire reading light is only 2.15 oz super lightweight can be fixed on any books and Kindle without adding too much weight. Easily fits in your bag or purse, it is a perfect companion for traveling or camping. NO MORE WASTING MONEY ON BATTERIES – EVER. Vekkia features a high-quality, rechargeable 1000mAh lithium battery, which provide you with a 70-hour wireless reading experience without charging (at low brightness setting). The battery life of our book lamp is the longest among all clip on reading lamps on the market. You can get a standard Android micro-USB cable for each purchase.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Book Lights
Being curled up in bed or on the couch under a warm blanket with a good book in hand is one of life’s greatest pleasures. Whether you’re reading late at night or on a rainy day, not being able to clearly see your book can put a damper on the experience. A book light is a great tool for any avid reader. It is a small, bright light that clips on to the pages of your book so you can have just the right amount of light to read. Some book lights even clip on to your glasses so you can have a clear view of anything you look at.
One of the most important things to figure out when you’re getting a book light is the type you want. Do you prefer to have the light clip on to your book while you’re reading? Do you want to go with a neck light instead, which wraps around your neck and points at the pages of the book? If you’re reading on an e-reader or laptop, you might prefer a light that attaches to your glasses.
You will also want to determine how much brightness you need from your book light. Many book lights have LEDs that let you adjust the level of light. This way, if you’re reading in a particularly dark space, you can up the brightness differently than you would when you’ve already got some ambient light.
There are typically three different modes of light on book lights. Daylight white is best for reading at night because it is bright. It does not work well if you’re reading during the day. Cool white is a better option for reading indoors during the day or in a semi-lit space at night. Go with warm white light if you’re reading in a space that has a good amount of ambient light.
The Book Light Buying Guide
- Battery life is key. You don’t want to snuggle in with your book only to realize the light is not charged. Some book lights take AAA batteries while others are rechargeable via a USB cable.
- Do you have a habit of reading late into the night because you’re so engrossed in your book and don’t realize the time? Go with a book light that has a timer. You can set the light to turn off automatically after a certain length of time, which encourages you to go to bed instead of reading until dawn.
- Sturdiness is important for book lights that have clips. You want to make sure the clip stays stable while you’re reading or turning pages. Otherwise, the light moves around and can be distracting to look at when you’re trying to focus on your book.
- Keep in mind that cool-colored bulbs can be stimulating and may not be the best choice for reading late at night, as it can hard for you to relax and go to sleep afterwards. If possible, look for warm-colored bulbs for late-night reading.
- If your eyes hurt after reading with a book light, something’s wrong. You might need to adjust the brightness of the light so that it is more comfortable for you to look at. You may also have to adjust the position of the light and how it reflects on the pages of the book to make sure you have the best visibility.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide