Vekkia Premium Waterproof Twin Mattress Protector
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top twin waterproof mattress protectors.
Ensure your bed stays liquid and allergen free with this mattress protector. It’s easy to clean in the washer and dryer. The surface is quiet and doesn’t crinkle.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Vekkia Premium Waterproof Twin Mattress Protector placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cotton. FIRST-CLASS SLEEP EXPERIENCE: We choose the terry cotton surface to support you and your baby with a better sleep environment. What’ s more, all babies are unique and often have different sleep, rest and relaxation needs. No crinkling sound or plastic feel can keep your baby sleeping valuably as they grow and develop. 100% WATERPROOF MATERIAL: Our Vekkia mattress protector adopts impermeable TPU backing, which is the perfect protection for your precious mattress against various liquids (including spills, urine and sweat). It is designed for stress-free cleaning, no-hassle cleaning, and also COMPLETELY MACHINE WASHABLE. ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Your Vekkia mattress cover is amazingly vinyl-free and smooth, sits perfectly next to the skin, perfect for those with allergens, asthma and eczema. This bed bug mattress cover is also breathable and protects you and your family from whatever may come your way. FULLY ELASTICIZED FITTED SHEET STYLE: Our mattress encasement features an 80/20 cotton/polyester blend to extend the life of your mattress. (Twin Size Mattress Protector 39" x 75" - Fits up to 14" deep.) The tight-fitting elastic fitting band also ensures the cover stays in place, unlike other mattress protectors that bunch up or slip out of place. PERFECT AFTER-SALE SERVICE: Vekkia mattress protector offers a 30-Day Satisfaction guarantee, if you have any problems don’t hesitate to contact us. We also provide you 10-Year Warranty for Quality-Related Issues.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets, and wash it right along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide