Veken Handheld Bidet Sprayer
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bidets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bidet you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bidets for a detailed review of all the top bidets.
If you have children or pets at home, you'll love this bidet. It's a handheld model that gives the user more control than a typical bidet. It can be used to clean cloth diapers, give a dog a bath and provide feminine care for the ladies.
In our analysis, the Veken Veken Handheld Bidet Sprayer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Better Personal Hygiene- The handheld bidet sprayer has 2 water pressure modes, Jet spray and Soft spray modes. Control the water pressure for a gentle and thorough clean up. An ideal choice for women during pregnancy and menstrual cycles. Leak-Proof & High Quality- The hose features double protection with a stainless steel casing and an EPDM inner tube (better than PVC), to get rid of leak problems. The sprayer has 304 high quality stainless steel - 10 times more durable than ABS. Quick and Easy Installation- Comes with the installation kit so you don't have to buy anything else. The assembly and installation are extremely easy and hassle-free. All you have to do is to pay attention and make sure that your toilet tank's water inlet diameter is 7/8". Handheld Bidet Sprayer- Studies have shown that an average person uses at least 57 sheets of toilet paper every day in the USA. Papers come from trees. Not to mention the trees that were cut down and the water utilized to produce the toilet paper. Now a hand held bidet sprayer prevents all of this. It is very convenient for all kinds of washing activities which includes bathing your pet, washing, cleaning diapers etc. Perfect Handheld Design- The flexible handheld design gives you a more convenient and comfortable cleaning experience. You can control the direction and angle flexibly to meet your different needs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bidets
If you like to feel very clean in the bathroom, or if you want to save money on toilet paper, a bidet attachment for your toilet could be a good choice. These tools range in price and function, but it’s possible to get a high-quality mechanical bidet that works via water pressure and allows the user to control the flow of water themselves. If you’re okay with a bidet that jets out unheated water, this could be a cost-effective option for you. That said, heated options do exist.
Estimates suggest that using a bidet could cut your toilet paper costs by as much as 80 percent, or an average of $280. This is on top of the environmental impact you’ll make by using water instead of paper. Even better, homeowners with septic tanks can count on fewer cleanouts if they use a bidet instead of toilet paper since the latter takes up more space in a tank (though it does break down over time).
Mechanical bidets use the water pressure that already exists in your toilet’s supply line to provide the spray you’ll use for cleaning. You should look for a bidet that also has a sanitary cover for its nozzle, which guards against germs entering the nozzle while the bidet is not in use.
Bidets can be either single- or double-nozzle. Generally speaking, those who prefer an all-around clean might want to opt for a dual-nozzle bidet. They also are popular amongst mothers who have recently given birth. Single-nozzle bidets are more straightforward, offering a hygienic solution to toilet paper.
The Bidet Buying Guide
- Who will be using the bidet you purchase? Consider whether you want an all-around clean from a dual-nozzle model, or whether a single-nozzle model will suit your purposes.
- What is the look of your bathroom, and how much space do you have next to your toilet? Be sure that any bidet you are considering will match the aesthetic of the room. Slim-profile bidets are also available for a lesser visual impact and to take up less space.
- Mechanical bidets rely on the water pressure in your toilet’s supply line to work. It is possible to install a bidet by yourself, and most will come with any tools or parts you need in order to do so. Be sure to read the instructions thoroughly before you get started, and contact a trusted plumber if you get stuck.
- Bidets should have a sanitary cover or guard for their nozzles to maintain good hygiene. Look for these covers to be on both the front and rear sprayer for your own protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide