Veken Dual Nozzle Self Cleaning Bidet
Last updated date: January 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bidets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bidet you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bidet for a detailed review of all the top bidets.
This dual-nozzle bidet is able to clean both delicate feminine areas with a gentler spray and also provide traditional hygienic rinsing. It is simple to install and requires several parts, all of which are included. When not in use, the dual nozzle retracts to maintain a sanitary spray.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Veken Dual Nozzle Self Cleaning Bidet placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The nozzle cleaning feature cleans the nozzle thoroughly after each use. When it’s not in use, the dual nozzle retracts for optimal protection. A featured nozzle guard gate provides extra protection and effortless maintenance.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bidets
If you like to feel very clean in the bathroom, or if you want to save money on toilet paper, a bidet attachment for your toilet could be a good choice. These tools range in price and function, but it’s possible to get a high-quality mechanical bidet that works via water pressure and allows the user to control the flow of water themselves. If you’re okay with a bidet that jets out unheated water, this could be a cost-effective option for you. That said, heated options do exist.
Estimates suggest that using a bidet could cut your toilet paper costs by as much as 80 percent, or an average of $280. This is on top of the environmental impact you’ll make by using water instead of paper. Even better, homeowners with septic tanks can count on fewer cleanouts if they use a bidet instead of toilet paper since the latter takes up more space in a tank (though it does break down over time).
Mechanical bidets use the water pressure that already exists in your toilet’s supply line to provide the spray you’ll use for cleaning. You should look for a bidet that also has a sanitary cover for its nozzle, which guards against germs entering the nozzle while the bidet is not in use.
Bidets can be either single- or double-nozzle. Generally speaking, those who prefer an all-around clean might want to opt for a dual-nozzle bidet. They also are popular amongst mothers who have recently given birth. Single-nozzle bidets are more straightforward, offering a hygienic solution to toilet paper.
The Bidet Buying Guide
- Who will be using the bidet you purchase? Consider whether you want an all-around clean from a dual-nozzle model, or whether a single-nozzle model will suit your purposes.
- What is the look of your bathroom, and how much space do you have next to your toilet? Be sure that any bidet you are considering will match the aesthetic of the room. Slim-profile bidets are also available for a lesser visual impact and to take up less space.
- Mechanical bidets rely on the water pressure in your toilet’s supply line to work. It is possible to install a bidet by yourself, and most will come with any tools or parts you need in order to do so. Be sure to read the instructions thoroughly before you get started, and contact a trusted plumber if you get stuck.
- Bidets should have a sanitary cover or guard for their nozzles to maintain good hygiene. Look for these covers to be on both the front and rear sprayer for your own protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide