VeeR Falcon 6.3-Inch Display VR Headset & Controller
Last updated date: November 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top VR Headsets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best VR Headset you should buy.
Update as April 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best VR Headset for a detailed review of all the top vr headsets.
In our analysis, the VeeR VeeR Falcon 6.3-Inch Display VR Headset & Controller placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VeeR Falcon VR Headset is designed and developed for comfortable use. VeeR VR Video App updates Every Month. You will have a lasting experience on your new Falcon headset with VeeR VR Content App. Search ‘VeeR’ on play store or app store, discover a huge VR Content library and without pay. Built in HiFi active noise canceling around-ear headphones from Falcon Headset give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your VR movies, games and music better. Feel like watching a huge screen of 1050 inch in a distance of 3 meter, visual angle between 100 and 110 degree, which contributes to immersive visual experience with high definition photos. Built-in microphone and the 3.5mm headphone jack is easy to answer calls directly by headset. The unique bi-focus adjustments (FD/IPD) allow you to expand the viewing angle and depth for each eye and it fit perfect for everybody especially those with short-sighted. Compatible with smartphones(4.7-6.3inch): iPhone XR, XS, X, 8, 8 plus, 7, 7 plus, 6, 6s, 6s plus, 6 plus, Samsung Galaxy s8, s7, j3, s7 edge, s6, s6 edge, note5, a8+, note3, note 4, s5, Google Pixel 2, 3, One plus, Motorola, Moto, Nexus, Droid turbo 2, HTC one, Huawei, LG etc. Controller is limited applicable with iOS system. Professional VR customer service is on standby to help you. You also get our unique membership card with 4K VR Video Download, And yes, if you feel any uncomfortable, you got no hassle return six-month money back Guaranteed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On VR Headsets
Virtual reality is no longer a dream of the future. Today, you can enjoy virtual reality games, videos and experiences by using a VR headset, which is like a thick pair of goggles that covers your eyes. Some VR headsets are also accompanied by high-quality headphones for your ears, while others can be used with any kind of headphones. A VR headset also includes tracking sensors, which show the wearer’s movements in the virtual reality world. The VR headsets enable you to participate in virtual reality and see things as though you are really in the simulation.
There are three different types of VR headsets, each with its own advantages and drawbacks. A tethered headset, as the name suggests, is one that has a connection to a computer or game console via a cable. These are powerful because of their direct connection and ability to transmit high-quality VR signals to the wearer as compared to other kinds of VR headsets. You also have a wider variety of VR games and content to choose from when using a tethered headset. However, because there is a literal cord connecting you to the computer or game console, there is limited mobility. Wearers also run the risk of tripping on the cord during their VR experience.
The opposite of a tethered headset is an untethered one, which does not need a connection cable to a computer or game console. They use a Wi-Fi connection to transmit VR content to the wearer; however, the quality of the signal is not as good as with a tethered headset. As a result of being less powerful, many untethered headsets cannot access certain VR content libraries or games. Because there is no cord, wearers have far more freedom of movement than with a tethered VR headset and a more immersive experience overall.
A smartphone headset is not tethered to a device. It has a spot in the headset where your smartphone goes, which provides the VR signal. These types of headsets can only be used with certain content libraries as they are not very powerful. They typically don’t offer any motion tracking and have a less immersive experience as compared to tethered and untethered headsets. They are good for experiencing VR if you just want to look around but not fully participate.
The VR Headset Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when you’re buying a VR headset is what kind of content you want to experience. This will affect the type of VR headset you need. For example, if you primarily want to use your VR headset for gaming, then the best option would be a tethered headset because it is the most powerful and has access to the widest variety of content. If you want to watch immersive performances, then a smartphone headset will do because it is ideal for this type of content. If having a fully immersive experience is important to you and you don’t want to be physically tied down by a cable, then go with an untethered headset.
- When it comes to the actual visual experience, you’ll want to take note of the performance metrics of the VR headset. Pay attention to the refresh rate and resolution in this case. For the most part, tethered headsets will provide the highest-quality visual experience.
- One element many people forget to consider when choosing their VR headset is the amount of space they have to play in the real world. For example, are you going to be using your VR headset in your cramped bedroom or do you have a large living room to play in? The amount of real-world space will affect your virtual reality experience, and can also dictate what kind of VR headset you choose to get. If you have a small space, then a tethered headset is a good choice because you do not have room to move around much. However, if you do have a large playing area, then choosing an untethered headset may work for you and enhance your experience.
- Comfort is a fairly subjective aspect, but it should be on your list of things to check when buying a VR headset. Check to see whether the headset is padded, and if so, how many layers does it have. You’ll also want to look at the earpieces to see if they are something that works for you. You’ll need to note how much the headset weighs and whether it has adjustable straps to provide a custom fit. Plus, if you wear glasses, you’ll need to ensure that the headset can fit over them comfortably.
- Be sure to look at the specifications of the computer or gaming console you are using the VR headset with and whether it can support the quality you’re looking for. Typically, you’ll want to use a gaming PC for gaming in VR, otherwise, the environment will not render correctly or look as smooth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide