VAVA Electric Double Wall Milk Steamer
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Coffee you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Coffee for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for coffee.
Cafe-style coffee is possible at home when you go with this milk frother for coffee. With just the touch of a button, you'll be able to choose between the hot dense foam, hot airy foam, hot milk and cold froth settings. The inside of the frother has a nonstick coating, which means cleaning the unit after each use is a breeze.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the VAVA Electric Double Wall Milk Steamer placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VAVA - Life Made Simple At VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. VAVA Milk Frother, improve lives with ideas that can be shared and enjoyed by the whole family. Technical Specification: Input: AC 120V / 60Hz Power: 400W Capacity: 8.1oz / 240 ml max Cable Length: ≥25.6 in / 0.65 m Frothing cold milk in about 1min Automatically froths & heats 115 ml. / 3.9oz.of milk Automatically heats 240ml / 8.1oz. of milk Double Wall, internal stainless steel Working Time: 220 seconds max Four Function: ♨ 1st Press the button and lights up in red, which is for frothing and heating densely textured foam. ♨ 2nd Press the button and lights up in red, which is for frothing and heating fluffy foam. ♨ 3rd Press the button and lights up in red, which is for heating (Functional for heating whisk) ♨ 4th Press the button and lights up in blue, which is for frothing cold milk. Note: Two accessories:The accessory with steel ring is used to make milk foam and the other one is used when milk heats. Recommend to use whole milk (Fat content>3%) for better result. What’s in the Box: 1 x VAVA Double Wall Milk Frother (VA-EE013) 2 x Frothing Whisks 2 x Heating Whisks 1 x Power Base 1 x User Guide
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Coffee
You can spend a small fortune drinking gourmet beverages at cafés, particularly if you make it a daily habit. There are plenty of ways to make coffee, tea, hot cocoa and other tasty beverages at home, but getting that heated, frothy foam on top traditionally has required turning to the professionals.
Now there’s an alternative. A milk frother will let you make delicious café-inspired beverages in the comfort of your home. All you’ll need is some milk and a couple of extra minutes and you’ll be on your way. But there are different options when it comes to frothers, so it’s important to choose the one that fits your own preferences.
If you’re adding your foam to hot drinks like coffee, you’ll likely find it worth buying a frother that also heats the milk. All you’ll need to do is pour, press a button and wait. You can also buy a handheld frother that you either use on milk you heat separately or on cold milk. One great thing about a handheld frother is that some of them can also be used to mix items like smoothies and milkshakes.
Before you buy, stop and consider how you’ll be using your frother on a daily basis. With so many options available, you can easily find the best one to meet your needs.
The Milk Frother For Coffee Buying Guide
- If you’re frothing milk, it’s important to stick to whole milk for best results. Ideally, your milk should have a fat content of more than 3%.
- Non-dairy options have become increasingly popular in recent years, but they don’t froth as well as dairy-based milk. This is because non-dairy milk has a lower protein content.
- If you’re using a frother that doesn’t heat the milk to the correct temperature on its own, you’ll need to pay close attention to the heat level of the milk you’re working with. Heat cold milk to temperatures between 130 and 149 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Overheating will destroy the nutrients in the milk.
- Some frothers can be fairly noisy. If this is an issue, look for a frother that offers quieter operation.
- Time to steam and froth is also a factor. Many frothers promise results in just a couple of minutes. On a busy morning, every minute can count.
- You also likely won’t have an excess of time to clean your frother. If you run the dishwasher every day, a dishwasher-safe frother can be very convenient.
- Frothers that heat up your milk can be a safety hazard if you forget to turn them off. Look for one with automatic shutoff for peace of mind after you leave the house each day.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide