VASLON 1875-Watt Concentrator Nozzle Ionic Lightweight Hair Dryer
Last updated date: May 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lightweight Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lightweight Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as November 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Lightweight Hair Dryer To Let You Look Your Best for a detailed review of all the top lightweight hair dryers.
In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the VASLON 1875-Watt Concentrator Nozzle Ionic Lightweight Hair Dryer placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tourmaline Ionic Technology: Inos have been scientifically proven to eliminate static electricity caused by the styling of hair and quickly help to eliminate frizz.This hair dryer features a built-in Ionic Generator that emits massive negative ions to eliminate frizz,keep hair humidity-resistant,and maintain natural health of hair.The Tourmaline Ceramic coating provide even heat distribution,which penetrate hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out,drying hair in a fraction of time,and the conditioning.
Flexibility Styling Settings: Button Settings 2 Speeds / 3 Heat settings Adjustable temperature and speeds,ability to avoid heat damage.Cool Shot Button Lock in your style with the cool shot button that provides a blast of cold air to hold your look all day long. ALCI safety plug to ensure the safety once short circuit caused by leakage. Removable Air Filter Prevent hair drawn into the duct,keep the dryer always working in high efficiency,easy to clean,durable to use.Others Fashion design(Ferrari sports car appearance).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lightweight Hair Dryers
There’s a reason the hair dryer market continues to grow by 3.4% each year. Hair dryers are an important grooming tool that help men, women, children and even pets look their best. If you’re in need of a hair dryer that is light and easy to hold or one that won’t add pounds to your suitcase when traveling, you’ll want to keep an eye out for a few important features as you shop.
Start off examining the design of the lightweight hair dryer to make sure it meets your needs. For example, the Conair 1600-Watt Folding Lightweight Hair Dryer not only weighs just 1 pound, but it also has a handle that folds up to make it more compact. That’s an excellent choice for anyone who travels frequently for business or pleasure.
Next, take a look at how the hair dryer operates, as you want a model that is easy to use. The KIPOZI 1875-Watt Nano Ionic Low Noise Hair Dryer comes with an ergonomic handle for comfort when holding the hair dryer for extended periods of time. It’s also equipped with a hanging loop, a removable air filter and an ALCI safety plug.
Review the available settings to make sure you are able to tailor the lightweight hair dryer to meet your desired look. For example, the CONFU 1875-Watt Professional Ionic Hair Dryer offers three different heat settings, two speed settings and a cool shot button that works to lock in your finished hair style.
If you can afford to spend a little more for a lightweight hair dryer, the Dyson Supersonic Powerful Lightweight Hair Dryer is a great choice. It comes with a smoothing nozzle, concentrator and diffuser. After each use, your hair will feel smooth and frizz-free, as well as have a healthy shiny appearance. As an added bonus, the hair dryer utilizes heat shield technology to keep the surfaces of the hair dryer from becoming too hot.
The Lightweight Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- Reviews report that some lightweight hair dryers have odd button placement. This can be frustrating, as users may accidentally hit the off button in the middle of using the dryer.
- Pay attention to the length of the lightweight hair dryer’s cord. Short cords restrict where you can use them, as you’ll be forced to stay near an outlet.
- Even if your hair dryer comes with a special safety plug, you’ll need to heed all of the electric shock warnings on the tag attached to the hair dryer to avoid danger.
- It’s good practice to set aside time every few weeks to give your lightweight hair dryer a good cleaning. The outside of the hair dryer can be wiped down with a cleaning wipe or a rag that has been moistened with a little dish soap and water. It’s important that you power down the hair dryer and unplug it before you clean it, or you put yourself at risk of an electric shock. Lastly, you need to remove the hair dryer’s air filter and either rinse it under the faucet (you can use a toothbrush to lift away any dust or dirt that isn’t coming up) or replace it.
- Get the most use out of your hair dryer by utilizing it to complete a variety of other tasks around the home. Hair dryers are capable of softening up candle wax to make it easier to clean up, drying out the water rings on your wooden coffee table, warming up your bed sheets on a cold winter night and softening butter for your favorite cookie recipe.
- The price for a lightweight hair dryer varies greatly based on design, number of settings and extra features. One of the most affordable hair dryers on the market is the Conair 1600-Watt Folding Lightweight Hair Dryer, which is more basic and compact in design. The CONFU 1875-Watt Professional Ionic Hair Dryer and the KIPOZI 1875-Watt Nano Ionic Low Noise Hair Dryer are moderately priced, while the Dyson Supersonic Powerful Lightweight Hair Dryer is able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide