VASAGLE Open Storage Bookcase For Home Office
Last updated: August 18, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookcases For Home Office and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookcase For Home Office you should buy.
A black steel frame keeps this bookcase for home office nice and sturdy no matter what you choose to store on it. The unit features four brown shelves that have a fun country vibe. Assembly is quick and painless, which means you'll have the bookcase up and displaying your favorite books, photos and collectables in no time at all.In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the VASAGLE Open Storage Bookcase For Home Office placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfectly Toned In: 4 simple rustic brown shelves combined with a black steel frame, matching colors and simple forms—this bookcase strikes soft tones and therefore fits perfectly with almost all other furnishing items. 4 Tiers Anywhere: With 4 tiers of open storage, display your favorite books, decorations, plants, and more on this storage shelf in just about any room of the house—living room, bedroom, kitchen, or hallway. So Fast? It takes weeks to read a scientific paper. You may read your favorite thriller in a few hours. This shelf is even faster to set up. Thanks to the simple structure, the assembly takes only a few steps. Books Are to Read: If you need to place a book under your bookshelf to stabilize it, something is wrong. Luckily, this shelf is equipped with adjustable feet so that small dents in the floor can be easily compensated.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Bookcase For Home Office Rankings
If you’re one of the millions of people who work from home, you need a fashionable and functional home office where you can focus and do your best work. The perfect bookcase will make your office inviting and give you plenty of room to store books, electronics and decorations.
There are a couple of different bookcase styles you can put in your home office. A traditional bookcase design with a closed back and top will fit well with almost any decor. Ladder-style bookshelves are perfect for smaller offices that need to put storage in the corner of a room. Modular bookcases can be reconfigured for fresh looks, while open-air étagère bookshelves are perfect for storing wired electronics that need to be plugged in.
Buying a bookcase isn’t the headache it once was. Thousands of online options are light enough for you to lift without help and they assemble in minutes. With those obstacles out of the way, the main challenge you’ll have when you shop for a bookcase is choosing a style and color.
- Always measure the free space in your home office before you order your bookcase. If you don’t have enough room in your home office to assemble it there, make sure you measure the inside of your doorframe to make sure the assembled bookcase will fit through the door.
- Always check out the bookcase’s weight and measurements before you decide to assemble it yourself, and find another person to help you if your dream bookcase is too hefty.
- Check to make sure you have any tools you might need to assemble your bookcase.
- If you plan on using your bookcase to store electronics, make sure there’s room behind or to the sides of the shelves for wires to snake through.
- Check the weight limits on the bookcase’s shelves before you load it up with large hardcover books or heavy printers.
- Read the bookcase’s care instructions before you clean it. Most wood or metal options can be wiped down with a damp cloth, but particle board bookshelves are a bit weaker and might need special care.
- Make sure your bookcase isn’t wobbly before you let young kids or curious cats into your home office. Some bookcases come with wall attachments to prevent them from tipping over; always use these if they’re provided.