VASAGLE Mid-Century Modern TV Stand, 43-Inch
Last updated date: March 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Stand you should buy.
Update as December 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best TV Stand for a detailed review of all the top tv stands.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the VASAGLE Mid-Century Modern TV Stand placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Retro, Mid-Century Modern Style There's a reason why mid-century modern style furniture is popular - it looks good just about anywhere. This TV stand can go with an eclectic style of furniture in your living room, entertainment room, office or more. Featuring 2 shelving areas, a push-to-open door revealing even more storage, and a wide-open tabletop, there's plenty of room for your TV, gaming consoles, cable boxes, and more. VASAGLE Quality Our TV console is made with P2 grade particleboard and is capable of supporting up to 110 lbs (50 kg). Our canted legs, a signature of retro-style furniture, are made with solid rubberwood for even more stability. The legs are attached to the table with both strong screws and wooden dowels to ensure everything stays in place. If you like this retro-style coffee table by VASAGLE, be sure to match it up with others in the series! Specifications - Color: Brown - Material: CARB P2 particle board, solid wood legs - Size: 43.4"L x 15.8"W x 19.5"H (110 x 40 x 49.5 cm) - Net weight: 38.3 lb (17.4 kg) - Load capacity: 110 lb (50 kg) Package Contents - 1 x TV stand - 1 x Instructions VASAGLE Notes - Keep children away from sharp edges to avoid injury. - Do not drag the table on the floor; lift it up to move it. - Do not press on the cabinet doors too hard.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Stands
Watching television is a great way to escape after a busy day at work or school. It also provides a chance to bond with others. Families can plan a movie night complete with popcorn and soda. Perhaps you enjoy gathering with friends on the weekend to watch your favorite sporting event.
As you contemplate all the fun you’re going to have in front of your television, you’ll want to choose a TV stand that can accommodate the TV, while also providing added style and storage.
Narrow down your search by the size of your television. Smaller units are able to hold 50-inch TVs, while larger models can accommodate televisions as large as 64 inches.
Consider the construction materials next. High grade certified MDF is attractive and on the more affordable side. Pure pine and other woods are more expensive but extremely durable. You’ll also find some TV stands are made out of metal. These are moderately priced and sturdy enough to hold heavier televisions.
Determine how much storage you require. Most television stands have at least a few shelving units to hold a series of books or DVDs. If you also have gaming consoles, you’ll want to go with a unit that has a bit more storage. This may mean additional shelving units or the inclusion of a few cabinets.
Check the shelves within the TV stand before you buy, as some models have stationary shelves and others have adjustable. That way, if you want to store a few family photo albums that are on the larger side, you can place the shelf in a position that fits the albums.
Style is also important when selecting a TV stand. You not only want the piece to match the rest of your living room or bedroom furniture, but you also want it to fit your personal taste. There are traditional TV stands, handcrafted stands with a rustic look and art-deco inspired stands to choose from. There are stands that utilize an open concept and models with glass doors. You’ll even find some pieces can be used for other purposes, such as a buffet sideboard or a bedroom storage unit.
The TV Stand Buying Guide
- Assembly of some TV stands is quite difficult. The boxes are heavy, and the instructions may not be as clear as you’d expect. It’s a good idea to check the unit’s delivery date and recruit a friend ahead of time to help. Some companies also have a customer service line to help you with the instructions in case you get stuck.
- While you shouldn’t need to clean your TV stand often, you will want to dust it once a week. Grab a lint-free cloth and lightly spray it with a multi-surface dusting spray. Wipe down the unit, including any cabinets or shelves. You may want to grab a feather duster with an extension wand to reach the dust behind the TV stand.
- Always make sure your television is secured to the stand or the wall behind the stand. You don’t want to risk small children or pets reaching the TV and pulling it down on top of themselves. You may also wish to install child locks on any cabinets that the TV stand may have.
- The first factor that comes into play when a price is assigned to a TV stand is size. The Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand naturally costs less than the Walker Edison Farmhouse Universal Stand, as it is only capable of accommodating televisions of up to 50 inches versus Walker’s max of 64 inches. Another factor that comes into play is design. You’ll pay more for a contemporary design, like the Monarch Specialties TV Stand, and handcrafted models, like the Simpli Home Acadian Rustic TV Stand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide