VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Accent Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Accent Table you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Accent Table for a detailed review of all the top accent tables.
With a total load capacity of 220 pounds, this accent end table can be used to display everything from your favorite vase of flowers to a heavy statue. It's made using a metal frame and vintage-style wood shelves, so you know it's designed to last. Since the accent table arrives in just four pieces, it won't take you long to get it all set up.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sure, you can have a square or rectangular side table. But why not spice things up a little bit with a round end table, giving the room a bit more character? This end table with shelf offers a unique style ideal for any space looking for a rustic and urban look. The metal legs and high-quality particleboard work together to create a sturdy, made-to-last end table that will adorn your home for years to come. The adjustable feet underneath help it stay stable on uneven floors.This industrial side table has two identical shelves, one on top and one below, giving you plenty of storage options for a variety of household items. Perfect for flowers, vases, lamps, and more.There are a lot of good things to say about industrial design, one of them being its ability to match with a multitude of furniture. If you want furniture that pairs up flawlessly, be sure to check out other industrial style furniture by VASAGLE.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Accent Tables
Whether you want to add style or a pop of color to a specific room in your home, an accent table is the way to go. Accent tables come in a variety of shapes and styles, so you’re sure to find one that matches your personality.
As you shop for the best accent table, consider the space you have to work with. Condos, apartments and small homes need accent tables that are on the slim side. The FURINNO Just 3-Tier Accent End Table is a good choice for this, as the table measures just 13.4 by 11.5 by 22.8 inches. It’s also extremely lightweight, which means you can easily move the table from one spot in the room to another for an entirely new look.
Next, you’ll need to consider how much weight you need the table to hold. If you just plan on putting a few light knick knacks on the table, you can go with any model, however, displaying a heavy statue requires an accent table with a larger weight capacity. The VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table is able to hold as much as 220 pounds and has two shelves to display your favorite items.
Functionality is also important if you want to make the most of your space. The Monarch Specialties Hall Console & Accent Table comes with three shelves that can hold everything from books to family photos to decorative vases. There’s also always the option to purchase a separate set of wire baskets to place on the shelves. The baskets are great for keeping your items neat and organized without distracting from the beauty of the furniture.
Of course, style will also play a part in your final decision. You can go with a vintage-style or rustic accent table, or one with more of an industrial vibe. There are tables made of solid wood and others that feature glass tops. If you like the distressed look, you can go in that direction as well. The possibilities are endless.
The Accent Table Buying Guide
- Almost all accent tables need to be assembled. It’s a good idea to check which tools you’re going to need before you buy. Also, if the table looks difficult to put together, you may wish to recruit a friend to help. YouTube is a good source if you need a visual of someone else assembling the accent table.
- While all accent tables will require dusting from time to time, only those used to hold food or drink will need to be cleaned. Check the table’s product care guide for recommended cleaning tips. You may be able to wipe the surface clean with a wet dishrag or you may be required to use a special furniture cleaner.
- Shallow baskets are great tools when decorating your accent table. You can fill them with just about anything, including ceramic jars and bowls of moss.
- Plants or seasonal floral bouquets are also great additions to any accent table. In addition to supplying color and a pleasant scent to your room, plants also increase the room’s oxygen levels.
- If your room could use a little more light, consider using the accent tables to hold a decorative lamp or a set of candles. This is a great way to combine style and functionality.
- Size and design both play a role in the price of accent tables. The FURINNO Just 3-Tier Accent End Table is among the most affordable, thanks to its simple construction. Both, the VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table and the Decor Therapy Simplify Pedestal Accent Table are moderately priced. Since the Monarch Specialities Hall Console & Accent Table is heavier and features more detail, it’s able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide