VASAGLE Industrial End Table With Storage Shelf
Last updated date: April 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room End Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room End Table you should buy.
The VASAGLE Industrial End Table works perfectly next to a sofa or bed. You can store essentials like books and charging pads on the bottom shelf, then use the top for a lamp and clock. It is 21.6 inches high, so measure the area next to where you'll place it to make sure you'll get the height you need. In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the VASAGLE VASAGLE Industrial End Table placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Living Room End Table for a detailed review of all the top living room end tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
VASAGLE represents a combination of functionality, durability and stylish vintage designs. If you want to give your rooms an individual touch and an antique aesthetic, our industrial furniture series can achieve impressive effects. Vintage Side Table with Iron Elements Thanks to the matte-black iron frame, this end table is not only a real enrichment for the lovers of romantic rustic furniture, but it’s also a unique addition for the industrial style fans who want to add more to their home. Something behind the Facade A piece of furniture doesn’t benefit from even the most beautiful appearance if it lacks functionality. Therefore, our side table has a robust metal shelf for magazines or books, which can hold up to 33 lbs. In addition, the furniture can be used in a wide variety of places as the small cube shape cuts a fine figure as a bedside table in the bedroom or as a coffee table in the living room. Complete your interior with vintage-style furniture from VASAGLE ! Specifications: - Colour: Rustic Brown - Material: Particleboard, Iron Frame - Product Size: 17. 7''L x 17. 7''W x 21. 6''H - Weight: 13. 2 lb (6 kg) - Load Capacity of Table top: 44 lb (20 kg) - Load Capacity of Metal Shelf: 33 lb (15 kg) Package Contents: - 1 x Side Table - 1 x Instructions - 1 x Allen Key
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room End Tables
End tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on end tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on each end table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for an end table that matches.
You may also want multiple end tables. If you’re buying one for each end of your sofa, for instance, coordinating them can improve the appearance of your living room. Keep in mind that you’ll be paying double the price and shop for a piece that fits your budget.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you use your end table primarily as a place for setting your coffee cup or drink glass, you’re in good company. In the 1770s, small “tea tables” were used by the elite for presenting tea. When it wasn’t tea time, they were moved off to the side. As tea tables evolved, they moved from their original square shape to rectangular, with some having trays that made serving easier. However, the increased tea prices after the American Revolution led to the decline of tea tables, as consumers moved away from daily tea times. Today, you’ll find these tables in antique shops, along with other types of furniture that speak volumes about how people once lived.
The Living Room End Table Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in an end table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but an end table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years. Some tabletops can be prone to splitting or warping, so consider that while shopping.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and that can take time. If you aren’t handy with a hammer and wrench, keep that in mind.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many end tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the end table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.