Vänt Upholstered Wall Panel Mounted Headboard
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Headboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Headboard you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Headboard for a detailed review of all the top headboards.
This headboard comes in a box with four upholstered panels that you can arrange any way you wish. Installation takes just five minutes and all the tools you need to get the job done are included with your purchase. Since the panels are soundproof, you may also want to get some for your office or music studio.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Vänt Upholstered Wall Panel Mounted Headboard placed 3rd when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACKAGE DETAIL. Each box of VANT panels includes 4 panels for a total height of 46". Each individual panel is 11.5”H and 39"W or 30"W, to fit a Twin, Full, Queen and King sized headboards. All mounting hardware included in the package. SIMPLE INSTALLATION. Each box of VANT panels takes approximately 5 minutes to install with our patented Simple Mount TM system. Our patented anchorless screws are designed with extra wide threads to grip the drywall so the panels are firmly held in place. No studs or anchors will be needed when mounting your panels onto drywall. SOUNDPROOF ACOUSTIC PANELS. With a 0.95 NRC Rating the Cotton Weave, Velvet, and Suede Panels are ideal for noise reduction for your office, recording studio, home theater etc. made with safe and durable materials and expertly finished with quality upholstery. From passionate to subtle, every palate will find comfort and style when choosing between our 6 finishes and 31 designer colors. We promise sophisticated style and superior quality, all in one box. VERSATILE LAYOUTS. With VANT, we see no limits. We took your budget, space restrictions, and personal taste into consideration and created a product that can be customized as a headboard, accent wall, or focus piece. Whether you are using just two boxes of panels to create a plush headboard or multiple boxes to create an even bigger impact, we guarantee a Vant Panels transformation. Your layout will remain adjustable even after installation, as our system allows you to always add more panels.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Headboards
Having a stylish headboard helps complete a room. Not only is it a statement piece, but a headboard can also help set the mood of the room as well. Eclectic pieces made out of old barn doors, for example, scream cool vintage and eco-chic, while more classic lines have a modern appeal.
There are several kinds of headboards available. A wingback headboard is a classic and elegant design, reminiscent of the namesake chair with “wings” on each side. Most wingback headboards have soft, curved lines and intricate details. Many wingback headboards are button tufted and feature upscale hardware. Others are crafted out of luxurious fabric and have a sophisticated feel.
When looking for a headboard, decide what kind of mood you want to evoke with the piece. If you’re going for glamour, you may want to look for buttons or studs with intricate designs. If clean and modern is the style you’re going for, you may want to choose one that is a dark color with a flat back.
Because headboards are often covered with fabric, keep maintenance and cleaning top of mind. You don’t want to purchase a fabric that may stain from your hair product or start to pill as time goes on. Also keep the color in mind, ensuring it coordinates with your bedding, curtains, rug and other fabric in the room.
The Headboard Buying Guide
- When searching for a headboard, consider the design of the piece and how it fits in with the rest of the bedroom. There are headboards that feature classic straight lines and an upholstered surface. They are elegant yet neutral in color and sometimes accentuated by small tufted button accents and metal studs. They can mesh with a number of different decorating styles. Other models are upholstered with beige fabric, with a quilted and button-tufted surface. You’ll even find headboards that come in a dark grey, and feature a button-tufted design with standout polished silver nailhead trim down the sides.
- Be sure to check that the headboard is available in the size you need. One model is available in Twin through King, while other headboards come in Twin XL, Full XL and King XL, as well as all of the traditional sizes. Some models may only be available in Queen or Twin size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide