VANKEAN RFID Pockets Laptop Backpack Work Bag
Last updated date: September 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Work Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Work Bag you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Work Bags for a detailed review of all the top work bags.
In our analysis, the VANKEAN VANKEAN RFID Pockets Laptop Backpack Work Bag placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WATERPROOF FABRIC Back Pack: VANKEAN laptop backpack is made of environment-friendly nylon poly fabric which is durable and water-repellent, and the unique floral pattern allows your backpack to not hit the style and highlight your personality; Dimensions: 17.2″x11.15″x7.5″; Lightweight: 1.82 LBS. LARGE CAPACITY: Total 4 compartments and two side pockets – 1 main compartment fits 17 inch laptop -plus an extra padded sleeve for tablets or Kindle, books, head speaker and business files can also be stored while still having room for daily necessities, 1 front compartment, and 2 front pockets provide plenty of capacity for the organization – pens, cards, notebooks, wallet, sunglasses, etc. USB CHARGING PORT & RFID BLOCKING: VANKEAN work bag has a USB charging port extended on the side of the backpack and built-in a charging cable inside, it offers easy access to charge your phone (POWER BANK is not included). RFID design pockets protect your personal information security, there are three card slots. No more worries about data theft by RFID scanners.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Work Bags
Work bags are designed to hold laptops and other supplies like iPads, files and tools, plus personal items like water bottles, makeup, cellphones, glasses and your lunch. You’ll find them in different materials like leather, faux leather and nylon, which will be the main factor in the price. The price of these items can range from about $20 to thousands of dollars.
The type of material will be a good indicator of how durable the bag is, for the most part. Faux leather is a good option; you can find it in various colors and textures. While leather and thick canvas can be heavy-duty, both can be harder to clean. Nylon is durable, easy to clean and usually softer, which might make a bag more versatile. However, in some cases, it might not look professional enough for work, depending on your job.
Some work bags look like large carry-all purses, complete with top handles and shoulder straps. Others are backpacks, which can be easier to carry. Be careful with either of these options because they can hurt your back over time when worn incorrectly. Look for lightweight bags with wide, padded shoulder straps, and do not overload the insides with too many things.
The main concern when shopping for work bags is a main protective compartment to house your laptop. It should be padded to protect the computer in case the bag gets shaken, banged, bumped or dropped; you won’t want the screen to get cracked. Other features to look for include built-in USB charging ports, key fobs, zippered outer pockets and a good number of interior pockets. If you want it to hold up to the elements, you’ll want a water-resistant or waterproof bag as well.
The Work Bag Buying Guide
- If you head out to other destinations (dinners, meetings) after work, look for work bags that can quickly transition from the office to more formal occasions.
- Never let anything rest on your backpack when your laptop is inside, as it could cause damage.
- Be careful if you store a water bottle inside your work bag with electronics because leakage could also lead to irreparable damage.
- Turn off your laptop (or put it in sleep mode) when it is inside your bag, or it might overheat.
- Keep valuables inside your work bag. Never store them in the outside compartments, and stay aware of your surroundings.
- If you use a nylon work bag and take it to the beach, remove all the sand before using it for work again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide