Vanity Fair Nylon High Waist Underwear, 5-Pack
Last updated: November 23, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top High Waist Underwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best High Waist Underwear you should buy.
Comfort is what you'll get from this high waist underwear, which is constructed using nylon materials. The style is modern and features an attractive lace trim. Ladies will appreciate the generous coverage, as well as the elastic waistband that provides a custom fit.In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Vanity Fair Nylon High Waist Underwear, 5-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Tailored Ravissant Brief provides generous coverage you can count on. Plus, comfortable elastic around the legs and smooth covered elastic waistband provides a perfect fit. Soft, smooth and stretchy, this brief is so comfortable, you’ll want a pair for every day of the week.
High Waist Underwear Rankings
The most comfortable pair of underwear for women is one that provides the right amount of support. High waist underwear is an excellent choice, as it is designed to rise above any love handles or muffin tops. This type of underwear is also a popular option when wearing high rise jeans, dresses and skirts.
If you’re in the market for a set of high waist underwear, you’ll first need to check out the size chart for the specific brand you’re considering. Brands often vary slightly in their sizing. Take a few minutes to measure your hips and waist and then locate those measurements on the company’s chart to determine which size will provide you with the perfect fit.
Next, review the material the high waist underwear is made out of. Some are 100% cotton, which is great as cotton is all-natural. Others are a blend of cotton and spandex, which is also nice as this blend provides additional flexibility. You may even find a pair with a mixture of fabrics, including polyester.
If you have sensitive skin, look for high waist underwear that is tag-free. Others go a step further by offering flat seams.
Take a look at the construction of the underwear’s crotch. Some brands use a double layer of cotton fabric that is soft against the skin, yet still breathable enough to whisk away sweat. Their crotch is also wide enough to accommodate pads during one’s monthly cycle.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure you get the tummy support your looking for. Not only does the Wirarpa Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear have a fabric-covered waistband that is nice and snug without being too constricting, but it’s also designed not to roll down or bunch up.
- Check the package of high waist underwear for the word “pre-shrunk.” If you don’t see it, there’s a good chance that the underwear will shrink after washing. You may want to order a size bigger, so that the garments fit correctly after the first wash.
- If the underwear is extremely high-waisted, they will be visible over the top of your pants. You’ll either need to wear pants that have a similar waistline or a long shirt or sweatshirt that extends below your pant line.
- Most high waist underwear sets are safe to wash and dry along with your other clothing, but it’s best to review the product packaging for specific washing instructions, especially if the underwear is constructed from another material besides cotton.
- Rolling your high waist underwear instead of folding it is a great way to save space in your dresser drawer. It also keeps the underwear from becoming wrinkled.
- When your underwear becomes a bit too thin or develops a hole, you can repurpose it instead of tossing it in the trash. Old underwear can be used as pillow stuffing, to make a potpourri sachet or to hold plants upright as they grow.
- Underwear are often sold in multipacks, so you’ll need to calculate how much you’re paying for each piece of underwear before you can accurately compare prices.