Valup Long Durable Self Cleaning Broom & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: July 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as July 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top dustpan sets.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Valup Long Broom & Dustpan Set placed 14th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tired of chasing down hairs and excess debris off your floor? Then we have the perfect solution for you! Our innovative broom and dustpan set is designed to make every sweeping task a breeze. It is light and ergonomically designed to ensure comfort with its non-slip powder-coated grip handle. No more wrist pains - guaranteed! With its easy maneuver feature and the increased tray capacity, it is just perfect for keeping your floors neat and tidy in just one swipe. Also, the broom and dustpan combo is so easy to operate that even kids can help sweeping the floors! With our compact and small broom and dustpan you no longer have to worry about loose hairs, dust, and dirt being stuck to the bristles of your broom. The built-in scraper will make sure to remove them for you so the debris will fall directly into the dustpan. No need to bend over or to get your hands dirty! This amazing broom and dustpan combo has got you covered. As an added bonus, the sweeping duo can also be stored away inside your cleaning cabinet. Just clip the broom to the dustpan handle and you’re good to go. Pro tip: you can hang it up to make it even more space efficient! What are you waiting for? Give your floor some love and impress your friends and loved ones with immaculately clean floors every time they visit. Make up your mind and purchase our Broom and Dustpan Set that lasts a lifetime!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dustpan Sets
To keep your home clean and free of dirt and debris, you’ll need a quality broom and dustpan set. While you can purchase each of these items separately, it’s best to get a pair that has been designed to work together. There are a few features you’ll want to keep your eye out for as you browse the available models.
Begin by checking the height of the broom’s handle. This is especially important if you are above average in height, as a short handle will require you to bend over to properly use the broom, which can be tough on your back and waist. Some brooms are easy to assemble and actually extend from 40 inches to 54 inches with just the twist of the handle.
Next, take a look at your available amount of storage. It doesn’t matter which broom and dustpan model you select when storage isn’t an issue, but if you have only a small space in which to keep your cleaning tools, you’ll want to go with a model that snaps together and folds upright to fit in the gap next to your refrigerator or in between your washer and dryer.
Where you plan on using the broom and dustpan set is also important. Some models are designed for indoor use, while others work best in outdoor areas. Of course, there are also dustpan sets that work well inside and outside, so you can use them to clean up sandwich crumbs in the kitchen and fallen leaves on your front porch.
Added features may help you choose between two models that are similar otherwise. A dustpan with an anti-skid rubber bottom, for example, is a good choice, as it creates a seal between the floor and the dustpan so you’re not sweeping the dirt under the dustpan. Another good option is a dustpan set that is equipped with a comb that quickly removes animal hair. You won’t have to bend over to remove the hair from the bottom of the bristles.
The Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- Some dustpans have a small width. Keep in mind that it will be harder to sweep a large dirt pile into a dustpan with a small width.
- While soft bristles do a great job of sweeping up messes, if the bristles are too soft, they won’t collect fine dust or spilled flour very well.
- Reviewers warn that some dustpans come with a large manufacturer sticker label that is difficult to remove. There are two things you can do to make removing the sticker easier. You can spray it with vinegar, wait a few minutes and scrape it off or you can hold a blow dryer over it for five minutes before scraping it off.
- If the bristles on your broom become entangled at any time, run a wide-tooth comb through them to get them to go back to their original position.
- For the most part, the cost for a broom and dustpan set doesn’t vary by much. An extra feature or two may drive the price up a little, but not by a great deal. For example, the OXO Good Grips Brush & Dustpan Set and the Full Circle Tiny Team Mini Brush & Dustpan Set are similar in price, however, the Full Circle Clean Team Brush & Dust Pan Set and the Casabella Brush & Dustpan Set command a few dollars more thanks to the addition of a built-in scraper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide