ValBox Recyclable Reinforced Paperboard Gift Boxes, 12-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gift Box for a detailed review of all the top .
These heavy-duty recyclable brown paper gift boxes are perfect for just about any occasion, including birthdays, Christmas parties and weddings. The boxes take just seconds to assemble and are large enough to hold two coffee mugs. The boxes also come with a bundle of twine.
In our analysis, the ValBox ValBox Recyclable Reinforced Paperboard Gift Boxes, 12-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our heavy duty recyclable brown paper gift boxes look nice with a rustic finish. The boxes are the perfect size and shape for small craft items, jewelry and glasses, for your baby shower hostesses and wedding party gifts or for using as bridesmaid proposal boxes! NOTICE: You will get 12 pack 8x8x4 gift boxes and 2 bundles of twine ( 66 feet in total ).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Not all presents can be neatly wrapped without first being placed in a container. That’s where gift boxes come in. This handy invention not only makes it a cinch to package up homemade baked goods, jewelry, clothing and children’s toys, but it also adds a decorative touch to the gift. While shopping for a set of gift boxes, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
Take a look at the size of your gift to determine what size box to purchase. You’ll find a wide variety of gift boxes on the market, including small boxes that measure 8 by 8 by 4 inches and large boxes that measure 14 by 9.5 by 4.5 inches.
Check the material the gift box is made out of. Though most are made from cardboard, there are thinner boxes that are perfect for lighter items, such as cookies and Christmas ornaments, and thicker boxes suitable for heavier items, like toys and bottles of wine. The Hallmark 7-Inch Large Black Gift Box With Lid is made from materials that were sourced from a well-managed forest, and as a result, they fall in between the thin and thick boxes.
Make sure the boxes are easy to assemble. This is especially important if you have a large number of boxes to put together, such as for your child’s classmates on Halloween or your bridal party the night before a wedding. It’s also helpful if the boxes can be flattened for storage.
Decide what color you’d like your gift set to come in. The MESHA Gift Boxes, 10 pack comes in all white, while other boxes feature yellow, pink, blue and brown options. You can also get sets that come strictly in brown or black.
Look for any extras that the gift box sets may offer that set them apart from the rest. Some gift boxes, for example, has a magnetic closure. Other sets come with a decorative ribbon closure instead.
The Buying Guide
- Consider dressing the gift boxes up. You can use gel pens or paints to add a saying or design to the box. You can also decorate the box with bows, ribbons or twine. Additional options for adding some flair to your package: decoupage, applying washi tape and using stencils.
- You don’t just have to use the boxes for gift giving. They also work great to help organize various spaces in your home. For example, you can use them in your office to hold paperclips, in your laundry room to hold thread, needles and extra buttons or in your pantry to store snacks.
- If your gift boxes are made of cardboard, you’ll want to recycle them when they’ve outgrown their usefulness. Just remember to remove any plastic or metal components, as well as any decorations. Then fold or flatten the box before placing it in your paper recycling bin.
- Once you find a few gift box sets that you’re interested in buying, you’ll need to compare prices. To do this, you must take into consideration the size of the boxes and the number of boxes within the set. So, you can expect the Hallmark 7-Inch Large Black Gift Box With Lid to be cheaper than the MESHA Gift Boxes, 10 pack because it contains less boxes. The Moretoes White Paper Gift Boxes With Lid, 12-Pack is slightly more as well, as it offers the most boxes per set. Then there’s the ValBox Brown Paper Gift Boxes, 12-Pack, which is the most expensive. It features quality construction, a larger size and added twine for closure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide