VAEHOLD SUS304 Under Cabinet Mount Paper Towel Holder
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Countertops & Walls Organization and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Countertop & Wall Organization you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Countertop & Wall Organization for a detailed review of all the top countertops & walls organization.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the VAEHOLD SUS304 Under Cabinet Mount Paper Towel Holder placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIZE. The Paper Towel Bar Length: 12 1/5 inch, dimensions of the plate : 5 9/10 x 1 9/10 inch. MATERIALS. The under counter paper towel roll holder is made of waterproof SUS 304 stainless steel, with a durable rustproof surface. TWO INSTALLATION METHODS. Paste or Drilling. Just peel off film of adhesive pad and stick it on the smooth wall surface, press hard a few seconds. Or you also can drill the hole on any surface to install with screw. APPLICABLE SURFACES FOR ADHESIVE. Must be smooth surface such as wooden ,ceramic tiles, marble stone, metal, glass etc. (Not suitable for limestone wall, wall paper or painted wall or uneven surfaces.) DETAILS PROCESSING. Each product has been strictly polished and selected, without sharp edge, it can be used safely.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Countertops & Walls Organization
Whether you have a palatial kitchen or a tiny one, it’s important to maximize the use of your space. Having countertop and wall organization pieces ensures you have a specific spot for all of your kitchen items, such as paper towel rolls, spices, dishes, small appliances and dry goods. After all, when you’re cooking, you want to make sure all of your ingredients and accessories are neatly organized so you can find what you need right away. Having to search for something while cooking may lead to missing an important step in a recipe or getting the timing wrong.
There are a number of different countertop and wall organization items for the kitchen, so it all depends on your needs. For example, if you often use paper towels to wipe up spills or dry wet dishes in your kitchen, having a dedicated spot for a paper towel holder is important. If you don’t have a lot of countertop space, opt for a paper towel holder that affixes to the underside of a cabinet. That way, it can still be easily accessed while freeing up your counter space.
If you don’t have a lot of shelving in your kitchen but want to create a pantry-type option for holding food items or cooking necessities, consider getting floating shelves. That way, you can use your empty walls for storage.
Clear plastic storage containers are perfect for storing and organizing dry goods, such as spices, cereals, flour, beans, pasta and more. Opt for ones that have a label on the front so you can clearly see what is inside.
The Countertop & Wall Organization Buying Guide
- Having trouble figuring out where to place your countertop and wall organization pieces? It all depends on what you’re storing in them. It’s best to keep essentials front and center so you can easily access them. If you are organizing and storing ingredients and accessories that you use every day, make sure you can easily see and get to them. If it’s things you don’t use on a daily basis, they can be placed farther away, such as on higher shelves.
- Don’t have anywhere to store those cute transparent plastic containers? If your kitchen doesn’t have a lot of cupboard or pantry space, you can actually create more space with a small rolling cart. You can move the cart to different spots within the kitchen so it doesn’t need to have a permanent home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide