VacLife Handheld Rechargeable High Power Mini Cordless Vacuum For Workshop
Last updated: January 20, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cordless Vacuum For Workshops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cordless Vacuum For Workshop you should buy.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the VacLife Handheld Rechargeable High Power Mini Cordless Vacuum For Workshop placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This cordless hand vacuum utilizes a super-strong motor with powerful suction.It is very helpful to do daily cleaning such as hair and dust.An excellent choice for both car and home! (wet-dry double use)
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Cordless Vacuum For Workshop Rankings
Having a dedicated workshop space is a great way to ensure that when you’re ready to start a new project, the tools you need are all in place, ready to go. It also means that any messes you make are confined to one space.
Cleaning up your workshop is a messy but necessary part of the job. For that, you need a good vacuum. You could grab the one you use inside of your home, but that’s not ideal, for a few reasons. One is that you probably won’t want to get your vacuum dirty and then shove it back into the closet where you store it — perhaps alongside your winter coats or other things you’d prefer to keep clean. The other is that it’s easier to put off cleanup if you don’t have the necessary tools nearby.
That’s where a dedicated workshop vacuum comes into play. With the right device, you can do a quick cleanup after each work session, preparing your shop for a fresh start the next day. One of the best investments you can make for your workshop is a cordless vacuum. Simply take it off the charger to clean, then return it when you’re finished. It will be charged up and ready to go the next time you need it.
Cordless vacuums are convenient for another reason. They’re typically extremely lightweight. You’ll find handheld vacuums that let you do a quick cleanup whenever you need it. Another popular type is the stick vacuum, which is extremely maneuverable, keeping your physical exertion to a minimum. If you’ve been working hard on a project, that will be a relief.
Dust can get into cracks and crevices, making it tough to access with a standard vacuum setup. For that reason, you’ll find many vacuums come with attachments designed to help you squeeze into those confined spaces. Even handheld vacuums come equipped with these.
- You may not realize it, but those dust particles can be so microscopic that standard suction can’t access them. A vacuum with a filtration system will help with that, improving the air quality in your shop.
- If your vacuum comes with a filter, check to see if it’s washable. If not, make sure you find replacement filters easily.
- A vacuum’s efficiency is measured in Pascals. One Pascal equals one newton of force per square meter of area. You’ll see this labeled as “kPa.” The higher the number, the better, but with a handheld or stick vacuum, you’ll often see suction in the 8 to 18 kPa range. Higher suction means it can get even the smallest particles.
- Most vacuums are now bagless, which means there’ a bin that you empty. Some are transparent, allowing you to see when the bin needs to be emptied.
- Cordless vacuums run on a battery, and the quality of the battery can vary. Check how long the vacuum can run on a charge. If you’re going for a handheld vacuum, look for one that can be mounted to the wall for easy charging between uses.
- A vacuum with a removable battery will give you longer life. When the battery reaches its end of life, you can simply replace it rather than having to buy a new vacuum.
- The more lightweight your vacuum, the easier it is to maneuver. Handheld and stick vacuums are best for this. They also take up less space in storage.
- Some vacuums have LED headlights to help you see the area you’re cleaning. This can come in especially handy when you’re cleaning up an area prone to excessive dust, as workshops often are.
- If your shop flooring is carpet, it will be especially important that you buy a powerful vacuum. Vacuums with stiff bristles are better at getting deep into carpet fibers. You may also want to invest in a carpet shampoo vacuum.