VABSCE No-Glow Long Battery Night Vision Goggles
Last updated date: October 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Night Vision Goggles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Night Vision Goggles you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Night Vision Goggles For Nighttime Exploration for a detailed review of all the top night vision goggles.
You'll be able to view wildlife at distances of up to 1,640 feet with these night vision goggles. They feature a sleek black design, 15 brightness levels and 3X digital zoom. The 3.6-inch LCD widescreen also makes it easy to view the goggles' 1080P FHD images and videos.
In our analysis of 54 expert reviews, the VABSCE No-Glow Long Battery Night Vision Goggles placed 8th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Clearly see in 100% Darkness. Unlike other night vision spy gear, our High-Tech Night Vision Binoculars feature a No-Glow INFRARED ILLUMINATOR and All-Optical Binoculars System allows you to see animals or plants clearly in 100% Darkness or dim ambient light. With 3 modes: taking photos, recording a video(does not record sound), and playback, you can capture high definition photos & videos with its outstanding optical clarity in the daytime, low light, or night time; Enjoy 1080P FHD Videos & Photos. With 3X digital zoom, 2x IR zoom, and super 3-10X magnification 31mm objective aperture, it can perform a powerful zooming capability to illuminate objects. With good image intensifiers, and high-sensitivity imaging arrays it provides high-quality 1080P FHD images/videos (1920x1080p images & 1080p FHD 30FPS video). And you can playback them on 3.6″ LCD widescreen (a 4-inch large viewing screen), which is with 0-15 levels of adjustable screen brightness; 1640FT Super Long Viewing Range. Built-in 5W infrared LED, 850nm Illuminator enables you to observe target 980 FEET AWAY clearly in complete darkness without any ambient light. Besides, it will range up to 1640ft/500m with an external power supply. Five levels of adjustable IR brightness provide optimal visibility at night (up to 7 levels while connecting a power bank). The higher-level IR is adjusted, the clearer image is; Long Battery Life. Up to 10-hour working time with 8 AA batteries (not included), which can be significantly prolonged by connecting with high capacity external power bank. Then you will not need to worry about the battery drain out for the long time monitoring. Our night vision gogglesis is perfect for you to observe wildlife, hunting, camping, fishing, farm security, or outdoor exploration; Support 128GB TF/micro SD card. Want bigger storage? Our night vision scope supports 8GB to 128GB card, and it comes with a 64GB card which enables video shooting and image capturing at the time of observation 64GB, which can support storing about 80,000 pictures. Video and photo files saved in the internal memory can be transferred to a computer via wired connection or to a phone via an SD card adapter.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Night Vision Goggles
If you’re an international spy who needs a new pair of night vision goggles to work under the cover of darkness, you’ve come to the right place. Not involved in espionage? No worries — night vision goggles are a great accessory for nighttime games, hunting and more.
Owls, foxes and other nocturnal mammals have stellar night vision, but their abilities don’t translate to humans. Luckily, night vision goggles can help you see clearly in the dark for hundreds of yards.
Night vision goggles work in a few different ways. Some goggles use a tactic called image enhancement. This grabs tiny amounts of ambient light from a source (like a person or a deer) to give you a nighttime view.
You’re probably familiar with the way image enhancement looks in night goggles. It’s the classic green shade often featured in movies and TV shows when a character is sneaking around in the dark.
Other goggles use thermal imaging to create night vision. Thermal imaging captures portions of the infrared light spectrum that we can’t normally see at night, then picks up on heat and uses it to create a grayish or blue image.
However, night vision goggles have come a long way from image enhancement and thermal imaging. Decades of research and development in night vision goggles have made the view clearer than ever.
Now, they can amplify much smaller amounts of light for a more detailed view, and it helps you become more aware of your surroundings. Color night vision goggles are becoming the norm.
Newer goggles can deliver crystal-clear views from a much greater distance than their predecessors. Some can help you see up to 1,000 feet away.
Some night vision goggles can also take photographs and record videos. Look for binoculars that have a microSD card slot to store any visuals you want to keep. They offer 7x magnification in darkness and 2x Digital Zoom create clear videos and photos that you’ll want to keep around.
Many night vision goggles provide monocular vision. That means you’ll only see out of one eye when you’re using the goggles.
Other models let you see in the dark through both eyes. Binocular-style goggles are great for taking video or doing quiet outdoor activities like bird watching. Monocular styles often come with headgear for hands-free use.
You don’t want to ruin your new investment when faced with a sudden downpour. Look for a model that has a rugged, water-resistant design, as this will make a great addition to any outdoor adventure. Some night vision goggles also have a tough rubber exterior to protect against drops.
Night vision goggles are amazing tools. If you’re having trouble deciding which goggles are best for you, our Tips & Advice will send you in the right direction.
The Night Vision Goggles Buying Guide
- How will you use your goggles? If you’re looking for a pair that you can use while you’re hunting, you’ll want a hands-free design with a long focus range. Some models can be adjusted to fit perfectly on your head, and you can keep your rifle or other supplies at the ready. If you want something that has more bells and whistles to capture exciting moments at night, a feature-rich pair might be up your alley.
- How often will you use your goggles? If you’re only going to trek around in the dark occasionally, a budget choice might be best. If you’re serious about hunting, fishing or camping, investing in the pricier model might be worth it.
- Do you prefer a monocular set of night vision goggles or a binocular set? Monocular sets tend to be lightweight and easy to carry. They frequently come with a headset or lanyard for easy viewing. Binocular night vision goggles are heftier but have more accurate depth perception.
- Modern night vision goggles have fun features like photography and video recording. Some also have an image capture option. Consider a model that has a high-resolution camera for both photographs and video, with an anti-glare coating on each lens for clearer images.
- Taking care of your goggles is essential for their performance and longevity. Humidity can damage the goggles and create image distortion. If your goggles don’t already have built-in water resistance or weatherproofing, you’ll need to buy a case to protect them. Water can also sneak in if you replace your batteries in a damp area. A weather-proof battery case will keep your batteries dry as you change them out.
- To clean your goggles’ lenses, use compressed air to knock out any debris. Then, you can use a disposable lens cleaning cloth from Nikon or other camera companies to gently wipe away smudges. And, make sure to always use your lens cover when you’re not using your goggles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide