v28 Viscose & Nylon Leg Warmers
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Leg Warmers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Leg Warmer you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Leg Warmers for a detailed review of all the top leg warmers.
In our analysis, the v28 v28 Viscose & Nylon Leg Warmers placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
V28 is the ONLY brand making leg warmer with extra Elastic yarn making it stay up on your leg all day. Permanent extra neon pigment is added to make it Brighter and last years. Ladies and Girls Fashion Leg Warmer, Great for 80’s Party/Costume Play/Yoga Sport/Fitness/Casual Dresses. Pretty Neon Leg Warmers Length: 18″(46cm). Top Circumference: 13″-14.5″. Free Size Fit Most Ladies and Girls. Machine Washable at Cold Water; Hang Dry/Tumble Dry. Material: Shining Viscose & Elastic Nylon.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Leg Warmers
If you’re a fan of 1980s fashion, then you know the beauty of the leg warmer. Not only is it incredibly unique, it’s also eye-catching, fun and easy to style. What exactly is a leg warmer? It’s a lot like it sounds. Think of leg warmers as something between a pair of big socks and a pair of comfy pants. They consist of a band of material that goes around your shins and ankles, sitting at the top of your shoe. The garment is footless and made with a thick material. The original goal of the leg warmer was the keep the leg muscles warm, but now they are more about fashion then function.
When it comes to choosing a pair of leg warmers, one of the main things to consider is length. Do you want leg warmers that go to the mid-shin or do you want something longer that goes above your knees? Even if you do choose a longer leg warmer, keep in mind that they are often worn scrunched up, so you don’t have to pull them up high if you want something that sits a little lower. Just bunch them up over your ankles till you have the right height you’re looking for.
Leg warmers are available in many different colors, so there is a lot to choose from. Black, grey, beige and navy blue are fairly neutral colors that you can wear with many different outfits. If you like to have a pop of color in your leg warmers, then go with something brighter and bolder like pink, yellow or red. You can even get pattered leg warmers with spots, stripes, checks and other designs.
The Leg Warmer Buying Guide
- There are not many rules to wearing leg warmers because they are so fun and easy to style. The main thing you want to remember is to not pair them with wide-leg pants. Always wear leg warmers with a skinny pair of pants, tights or leggings. You can even go pants-less and wear them with shorts or a skirt. Wide-leg pants don’t work with leg warmers because they create a completely opposing silhouette.
- When it comes to footwear, you have a lot of flexibility with leg warmers. If you’re wearing boots, such as in the fall or winter, opt for leg warmers that are taller than your boots so they sit on top of them. This creates a cozy and warm look. In the hotter months, you can pair leg warmers with running shoes and flats for an 1980s-inspired athletic look.
- Scrunching up the leg warmers is the popular style, but there are also other ways to wear them. You can also pull them up high to remove the scrunches for a sleeker and more polished look. Some people also fold their leg warmers over themselves to create a boxy look.
- It can be irritating if the leg warmers keep falling down your leg, so be sure to check the measurements and check them against the circumference of your legs. Ideally, the leg warmers should be snug enough to stay up where you need them to while not being so tight that they leave an indent in your skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide