V.&GRIN Hooded Fleece Toddler Robe
Last updated date: March 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Robes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Robe you should buy.
Editor's Note March 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Robe for a detailed review of all the top toddler robes.
In addition to providing warmth right out of the bath, this toddler robe can be used over a pair of pajamas during the colder winter months. It comes with a hood and has a tie closure for a custom fit. There are also two side pockets for warming hands or carrying a toy.
In our analysis, the V.&GRIN V.&GRIN Hooded Fleece Toddler Robe placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Thoughtful Hooded Design. The warm material and the hooded design protects your child from cold so it works great as a layering cloth too.This fleece robe can be worn as lounging wear at home or wear over pajamas on those cold winter nights for hanging out. Soft & Warm Material. The toddler bathrobe is made of high-quality 100% polyester fleece , which is skin-friendly, soft, comfortable, warm and absorbent without any harm to the baby's skin. The plush is thick and tight and not easy to lint. Assorted Colors. The kids hooded robes are available in 45 gorgeous colors. Choose your favourite color from Light gray, Sky blue, Olive green, Navy, Coral red, Mint, Pink and Lavender Purple. The colors will never getting fade even after several washes. Perfect Christmas Present. This fleece bathrobe for boys and girls has a variety of sizes to choose from, suitable for infants, babies, boys aged from 3-12 years old. This is the essential choice for the perfect gift for baby in the upcoming Christmas or birthday. Multi-Purpose Use. This toddler boy girl bathrobe is suitable for daily indoor wear. Thick fabrics keep warmth without worry about catching cold. Whether it is intended to be used in the morning, evening, summer or winter, it is ideal for children's for housecoat, sleeping, bathing, swimming, etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Robes
As babies grow into toddlers, it’s time to start thinking about a robe. Your toddler might not wear one yet, but in time, it can be a great way to keep your little one warm and comfortable while you choose the perfect jammies for a night’s sleep.
Getting a toddler to keep a robe on can be challenging. One of the best ways to do that is to select a character robe. You can find robes with animal ears and faces, but there are also robes for specific characters, like Batman and Minnie Mouse. The best thing about these robes is that they’ll also make your kids excited about bathtime. That alone makes them a great investment.
There are other things to consider when you’re shopping for a robe. You’ll want it to be snuggly soft and have quick-drying properties. It’s essential to make sure you can toss it right into your washer and dryer, too. Polyester serves those purposes well, but you can also consider cotton. If your child has skin sensitivities, organic cotton is an option.
Many robes have attached hoods. As with adult robes, the hood may be something that’s never used. However, kids’ robes often add ears or other character features to their hoods, making it far more likely your child will wear that hood when the robe is on.
The Toddler Robe Buying Guide
- There may be a sizing range to consider with robes because of the tie belt they typically come with. You may want to size up a little so that your toddler can wear the robe a little longer.
- One big consideration when looking at children’s robes is the sleeve length. Sleeves can be rolled up, but the very material that keeps your robe soft and cozy also makes it tough to keep rolled-up sleeves from unraveling.
- You’ll find many toddler robes are designed to be shorter. If a robe is too long, it can create a tripping hazard, so make sure you measure carefully if you wan to find one that’s ankle-length for more coverage.
- Most robes have belts that slip through belt loops. This makes it easy for you to add or remove them, but that also means that your belt can quickly become separated from the robe. Consider sewing the belt to the robe; this effort will pay off in the extra minutes you save searching for the belt in the future.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide