Utopia Towels White Cotton Washcloth, 24-Pack
Last updated date: August 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Washcloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Washcloth you should buy.
Update as July 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top washcloths.
The Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack are lightweight and extremely versatile. You can stock them in your bathroom, kitchen or gym bag. They are also excellent at absorbing moisture. It is important to note, however, that these washcloths are not bleach-safe and should never be used with high heat, such as that of a dryer or iron.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Utopia Towels White Cotton Washcloth, 24-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ring Spun 100% Cotton for Smoothness Whether you need your dishes dried, or need to take care of accidental spills on dinner tables, kitchen tops or even bathroom counter tops, these super absorbent and fluffy wash cloths are ideal for every purpose. Made of 100% cotton fabric, these wash cloths possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off any surface. Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and single ply yarn. lightweight Care instructions drying instructions Lightweight for Superior Absorbency The zero twist construction with the added combing process removes the shorter fibers, which helps in reducing shedding and fraying while offering superior absorbency properties with a lightweight feeling. Washing Instructions To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels: - Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing. - Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled. - Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric. Drying Instructions Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels: - Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another. - Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels. - It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Washcloths
Washcloths are extremely versatile and can be used for everything from washing your face to cleaning a kitchen counter. You can easily toss a washcloth in your gym or golf bag to wipe away sweat or clean the handle of your favorite club. If you’re in need of a new set of washcloths, here are a few things you’ll want to look for while shopping around.
Examine the material used to make up the washcloth. The most common materials used include traditional cotton and Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton washcloths, such as the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack, tend to be more expensive, but extremely durable. They also give you that spa-like feel.
Review the product label to ensure that the washcloths are chemical-free, like the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack. This is especially important if anyone in your house has sensitive skin that is irritated by chemicals and synthetic materials.
Look for reinforced edges so you don’t have to worry about the washcloths falling apart after only a few uses. The Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack, for example, comes with a double stitched hemmed finishing.
Check the softness of the washcloth. You want a set that is not only comfortable up against your skin, but one that also gets softer and fluffier with each wash.
Stick with washcloth sets that are super-absorbent, yet quick to dry. This reduces the chances of mildew and bacteria having enough time to grow on your wet cloth.
Finally, consider buying a large pack, like the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack. A big pack allows you to go longer in between having to do the laundry. You don’t have to stick with plain white either, as many of the manufacturers also sell washcloths in a variety of colors, such as blue, green, gray and black.
The Washcloth Buying Guide
- Check for a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. If a product is misrepresented, you want a way to mitigate your losses.
- Always read the product label for cleaning instructions. Some washcloths require tumbling on low heat only, while others are sensitive to bleach and ironing.
- If your washcloth becomes stiff, try soaking it for half an hour in a gallon of water that has 1 cup of vinegar mixed into it. If that doesn’t work, run the washcloth through the washer again, but add a powdered fabric softener this time.
- Save washcloths to be used as rags for cleaning.
- Washcloths can also be used in a variety of craft projects. Consider using them to make an organizing pouch, a snowman, a baby bib, a bunny, a flower or even a pretend lollipop. If the wash loth is decorative, you can use it to wrap a small present.
- If you don’t have a drawer to store your washcloths, consider using an organizing bin or a napkin holder. Another option is to install a small shelving unit on your bathroom wall.
- When comparing washcloth prices, you’ll want to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price to get a price per washcloth. Then you’ll want to take into consideration the type of material used to construct the cloths. For example, even though the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack contains half the number of wash cloths found in the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack, Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack and the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack, it commands a higher price because it is made out of Egyptian cotton.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide