Utopia Towels Cotton Washcloths, 12 Pack
Last updated date: October 21, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wash Cloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wash Cloth you should buy.
Update as February 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top wash cloths.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the Utopia Towels Cotton Washcloths, 12 Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness How refreshing it feels to wipe off your hands and face with a soft, absorbent, fluffy wash cloths after treating yourself with manicure, pedicure or a facial! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these wash cloths possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body. Indulge with the Best Pamper yourself with the 100% cotton wash cloths that is made from soft and durable ringspun terry. Each wash cloth provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality wash cloths at home. Generously sized 12 x 12 inches wash cloth is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance wash cloth's quality and durability. Wash cloths are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles. double stitched washing instructions drying instructions Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn. Washing Instructions Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels: - Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL). - Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing. - Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding. - Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled. - Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric. - Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying. Drying Instructions Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels: - If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry. - Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another. - Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels. - It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels. Read more hand towel Flour sack napkin towel set Bath matt WASHCLOTH Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels Utopia Kitchen Flour Sack Dish Towels Utopia Kitchen Cloth Napkins Utopia Towels 8 Piece Towel Set, 700 GSM Utopia Towels Cotton Banded Bath Mats Utopia Towels Cotton Washcloths Pieces 4 12 12 8 2 24 Size 16 by 28 inches 28 x 28 inches 18 x 18 inches Bath Towel: 27 by 54 inches, Hand Towels: 16 by 28 inches, Washcloths: 12 by 12 inches 21 x 34 Inches 12 by 12 inches Material 100% Cotton 100% Cotton 65% cotton and 35% polyster 100% Cotton 100% Cotton 100% Cotton Absorbency High High High High High High Colors Available ✓ White ✓ ✓ ✓ White
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wash Cloths
Washcloths are extremely versatile and can be used for everything from washing your face to cleaning a kitchen counter. You can easily toss a washcloth in your gym or golf bag to wipe away sweat or clean the handle of your favorite club. If you’re in need of a new set of washcloths, here are a few things you’ll want to look for while shopping around.
Examine the material used to make up the washcloth. The most common materials used include traditional cotton and Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton washcloths, such as the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack, tend to be more expensive, but extremely durable. They also give you that spa-like feel.
Review the product label to ensure that the washcloths are chemical-free, like the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack. This is especially important if anyone in your house has sensitive skin that is irritated by chemicals and synthetic materials.
Look for reinforced edges so you don’t have to worry about the washcloths falling apart after only a few uses. The Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack, for example, comes with a double stitched hemmed finishing.
Check the softness of the washcloth. You want a set that is not only comfortable up against your skin, but one that also gets softer and fluffier with each wash.
Stick with washcloth sets that are super-absorbent, yet quick to dry. This reduces the chances of mildew and bacteria having enough time to grow on your wet cloth.
Finally, consider buying a large pack, like the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack. A big pack allows you to go longer in between having to do the laundry. You don’t have to stick with plain white either, as many of the manufacturers also sell washcloths in a variety of colors, such as blue, green, gray and black.
The Wash Cloth Buying Guide
- Check for a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. If a product is misrepresented, you want a way to mitigate your losses.
- Always read the product label for cleaning instructions. Some washcloths require tumbling on low heat only, while others are sensitive to bleach and ironing.
- If your washcloth becomes stiff, try soaking it for half an hour in a gallon of water that has 1 cup of vinegar mixed into it. If that doesn’t work, run the washcloth through the washer again, but add a powdered fabric softener this time.
- Save washcloths to be used as rags for cleaning.
- Washcloths can also be used in a variety of craft projects. Consider using them to make an organizing pouch, a snowman, a baby bib, a bunny, a flower or even a pretend lollipop. If the wash loth is decorative, you can use it to wrap a small present.
- If you don’t have a drawer to store your washcloths, consider using an organizing bin or a napkin holder. Another option is to install a small shelving unit on your bathroom wall.
- When comparing washcloth prices, you’ll want to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price to get a price per washcloth. Then you’ll want to take into consideration the type of material used to construct the cloths. For example, even though the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack contains half the number of wash cloths found in the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack, Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack and the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack, it commands a higher price because it is made out of Egyptian cotton.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide