Utopia Bedding Zippered Waterproof Mattress Cover
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Cover you should buy.
Update as October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mattress Covers for a detailed review of all the top mattress covers.
Keep all sides of your mattress safe with this full encasement option. It protects against bed bugs, dust mites, liquids and more. It’s washing machine and tumble dryer friendly.
In our analysis, the Utopia Bedding Utopia Bedding Zippered Waterproof Mattress Cover placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep; PVC waterproof TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Covers
Mattresses are a long-term investment, lasting several years. If you want to ensure that your mattress stays in great shape, then it’s important to use a mattress cover to protect it. There are different kinds of mattress covers available that guard your mattress from different things. For example, if you want to protect your mattress from everyday wear and tear, a simple cotton mattress cover will do the trick. If you’re concerned about spills, perspiration or saliva seeping into your mattress, then opt for a waterproof mattress cover.
For those that suffer from allergies, it’s important to choose a mattress cover that is made from natural and hypoallergenic materials, and is designed to ward off common allergens like dust mites, pet dander and pollen. If you live in an area where bed bugs are common, then go for a mattress cover that is made from a tightly woven fabric that bed bugs cannot penetrate. If you frequently overheat at night and wake up hot and sweaty, opt for a mattress cover that is made from a material like latex or wool, which can actually help to regulate temperature.
If in addition to protection you want to add more comfort to your mattress, then what you need is a mattress topper. Similar to a mattress cover, this item includes more quilting and padding to it adds a layer of softness and support to your mattress.
The Mattress Cover Buying Guide
- When buying a mattress cover, first consider the primary reason you need it. This will help you select a cover made from the best materials for your situation. For example, if you want to protect the mattress from bedwetting, opt for a waterproof fabric. Look for one that is breathable so that it doesn’t get too warm at night.
- Consider the style of encasement you need for the mattress cover. If you’re protecting against everyday wear and tear or spills and liquids, then a five-sized encasement, like a fitted sheet, will do the trick. However, if you have severe allergies or a bed bug problem, then you need to look for a full encasement mattress cover, which is like a bag that covers all sides of the mattress.
- Don’t forget to check the care instructions. Look for a mattress cover that is washer and dryer friendly, so you can easily clean it on a regular basis. This will further help to protect your mattress.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide