Utopia Bedding Waterproof Jersey Pillow Protectors, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Protector you should buy.
Editor's Note October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pillow Protectors for a detailed review of all the top pillow protectors.
Ensure your pillows stay dry and odor-free with these waterproof pillow protectors. They also keep out bed bugs and dust mites. The high-quality zipper and double-hemmed stitching offer extra protection.
In our analysis, the Utopia Bedding Utopia Bedding Waterproof Jersey Pillow Protectors, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PILLOW ENCASEMENT PACK OF 2 - Perfectly fits Queen sized pillow, measuring 20 by 28 inches each. POLYESTER KNITTED JERSEY - Polyester knitted jersey fabric provides great comfort; PVC TPU coating on all sides makes it waterproof. ZIPPERED - High-quality zip and double hemmed stitching provides protection by keeping your pillow covered; it protects the pillow from bedbugs, dust mites. OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED - Oeko-Tex Standard 100 factory certification ensures that the fabric meets the safety and environmental standards. EASY CARE - Machine washable and tumble dryable for easy maintenance.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Protectors
If you’ve invested in a high-quality pillow, it’s important to extend its life by using a pillow protector. This covering goes under the pillow case, completely covering the pillow and zipping up on one side, to keep out dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and other allergens, in addition to sweat, drool and other liquids.
There a few different types of pillow protectors. Hypoallergenic pillow protectors are designed to reduce irritants for those who suffer from allergies. Dust, pollen pet dander and even dead skin cells can cause some people to get itchy and watery eyes or a runny nose at night. Using a hypoallergenic pillow protector and washing it often ensures you have uninterrupted sleep. A waterproof pillow protector has a soft outer layer and a waterproof inner layer. It’s used for preventing stains on your pillow, and keeping it free of any odors from perspiration and saliva. If you sleep particularly warm, then a temperature-regulating pillow protector is right for you. The fabric is designed for optimal airflow and doesn’t trap in heat, keeping you cool at night.
The Pillow Protector Buying Guide
- When looking for a pillow protector, consider your main goal. Do you want to keep out allergens so you don’t end up sniffling and sneezing at night or are you more concerned about keeping sweat and saliva away from your pillow? Consider the main purpose of your pillow protector, which will help you choose the right materials.
- Cotton is a common material for pillow protectors. It’s a natural, breathable and soft material that is ideal for people with skin sensitivities. However, cotton generally does not wick moisture and can build up allergens if not washed frequently. Polyester is a highly durable material that is fast drying, so it’s helpful if you sleep warm and sweaty. It’s also easy to keep clean and is budget-friendly. Tencel lyocell and bamboo materials are naturally hypoallergenic and wick away moisture.
- Waterproof pillow protectors are either made from a thin polyurethane fabric or vinyl. When buying a waterproof pillow protector, it’s important to look for a breathable fabric that does not cause you to get hot at night. Sometimes, vinyl or plastic materials can retain heat.
- Ensure that the pillow protector has a secure zipper. This will keep out all allergens and liquids. The pillow protector should also be washing machine and tumble dryer friendly, so you can easily keep it clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide