Utopia Bedding Soft Brushed Microfiber Fitted Sheets
Last updated date: April 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fitted Sheets for a detailed review of all the top .
These fitted sheets are designed to hug your mattress, so you don't have to worry about them coming off when you toss and turn in the night. They have a 15-inch pocket and are made from a soft brushed microfiber. You can order the sheets in one of 11 different colors, including gray, pink, burgundy and navy.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Utopia Bedding Soft Brushed Microfiber Fitted Sheets placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FITTED SHEET – Queen size fitted sheet measuring 60 by 80 inches with a deep pocket that fits over-sized mattresses up to 15 inches deep and designing that complements your bed set quite well. ALL-AROUND ELASTIC – All-around elastic to pull in the borders to make it easily stretch and fit the base of the mattress. BRUSHED MICROFIBER – Breathable brushed microfiber fabric brings a soft and cozy feel to your bed that tempts you to stay in bed for long. SHRINK AND FADE RESISTANT – The microfiber material is processed to make it resistant to shrinkage and fading which adds to the longevity of the sheet by keeping it in great condition. CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Machine wash cold (up to 40°C); do not bleach; tumble dry or iron on normal temperature.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A fitted sheet is a rectangular bedsheet that has elastic around the four corners so it can snugly fit over your mattress. It makes it easy to get a neatly-made bed without having to struggle with tucking in bedsheets underneath the mattress.
Select your fitted sheet material carefully so that you have a comfortable and relaxing night’s sleep. If you consistently wake up because your sheets are too scratchy or rough, then it’s time to look into some new bedding. A popular material for fitted sheets is cotton, which is soft, durable and breathable. Cotton often has a luxurious feel to it. Another popular option is microfiber, which is made from fine fibers of polyester. This material is hardy and soft. However, it is a little less breathable than cotton.
Unlike with regular bedsheets, with a fitted sheet you have to consider the height of your mattress. If your mattress is taller than the pocket in your fitted sheets, the corners of the sheets will keep riding up. If the mattress is shorter than the pockets of the fitted sheets, you’ll have a lot of extra fabric which creates an untidy look. Fitted sheets typically measure around 15 inches deep but can also be as large as 22 inches deep.
The Buying Guide
- Fitted sheets are available individually or as part of a set which can include a flat sheet, pillowcases, pillow shams, comforter, comforter cover and decorative pillows. Decide whether you need a full or partial bedding set or just the sheet on its own.
- There are many color options available when it comes to fitted sheets. If you are purchasing the sheet individually, consider whether you want it to match with a particular bedding set or multiple bedding sets. You can opt for a neutral color like beige, white, cream or grey, or go with a pop of bold color like blue, red, yellow or green. Keep in mind that fitted sheets with bright colors can fade and look dingy more quickly than neutral colors. The oils from our skin, beauty products and bedtime snacks can discolor them in certain places. Most fitted sheets come in solid colors instead of patterns or prints.
- Easy care is key for bedding. Opt for fitted sheets that are washing machine and tumble dryer friendly. Cotton and microfiber are typically wrinkle-free, so your bed will look neat and tidy when made with freshly washed sheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide