Utopia Bedding Printed Brushed Microfiber Comforter Set
Last updated date: March 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Comforter Set you should buy.
Editor's Note March 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top comforter sets.
Make a bold choice with this gray-and-white patterned comforter set. It is made from brushed microfiber, and it feels very soft against the skin.
In our analysis, the Utopia Bedding Utopia Bedding Printed Brushed Microfiber Comforter Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COMFORTER SET - Down alternative Queen size comforter measuring 88 inches x 88 inches with two pillow shams measuring 20 inches x 26 inches with 2 inches flange; constructed using techniques that include better stitching and stronger weaving. BRUSHED MICROFIBER - The brushed microfiber fabric is 100 percent polyester which provides an extremely soft and comfortable feel. DURABLE - Solid pattern comforter is highly durable with a high tensile strength, making it strong and less likely to rip or tear; it is filled with siliconized filling. GREAT ITEM TO GIFT - Great gift idea for all your loved ones on special occasions; surprise your friends and family with this fashionable comforter set. CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, and simply sun-dry or tumble dry on a low heat setting; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Comforter Sets
Comforter sets can include a comforter and pillow shams, while bed-in-a-bag sets include coordinating sheets and pillowcases. If you don’t want to shop for matching sheets, the latter choice makes sense. They are also nice gifts for newlyweds, college students and for housewarmings.
Comforters can usually fit inside of duvet covers, which can create a whole new look for your bed. Some are made with tabs or other attachments that make them easier to place inside duvet pockets.
As for the fill, down is a traditional favorite, but it is more expensive and some people can be allergic to it. Down alternatives like rayon, polyester and cotton can mimic down’s warmth and fluffiness. Microfiber is also a popular bedding material that feels soft and comfortable.
Be sure to measure your bed before ordering your comforter set. Some mattresses have more height than others, so be sure to check for that, since you may need sheets with extra-deep pockets.
The Comforter Set Buying Guide
- Down comforters are usually not machine washable, so you may have to pay to have yours professionally cleaned.
- A washable duvet cover is the best way to keep a down comforter clean, soft and fluffy without spending a lot of money on dry cleaning.
- Reversible comforters and sheets are a good choice because they give you two different looks for the price of one.
- Extra stitching on a comforter’s interior keeps the fill from moving around, preventing dead spaces and lumps.
- Higher-priced comforters are often made with baffle-box construction, which looks like a checkerboard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide