Utopia Bedding Cuddling Baby Pillow/Lounger, 2-Pack
Last updated date: May 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Pillow/Loungers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Pillow/Lounger you should buy.
Update as May 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Baby Pillow/Lounger for a detailed review of all the top baby pillow/loungers.
This baby pillow/lounger is durable with a strong cotton cover. Each pillow measures 13 by 18 inches, so it’s the perfect size for toddler beds. Plus, they are machine washable for convenience.
In our analysis of 208 expert reviews, the Utopia Bedding Cuddling Baby Pillow/Lounger, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton, TODDLER PILLOW PACK – Pack of 2 toddler pillows made with the perfect blend of softness and firmness to ensure a perfect night’s sleep for your toddler
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Pillow/Loungers
Parents can’t hold their infants all day long or they’d never get anything done around the house. Baby pillows and loungers are the perfect solutions to this dilemma, as they are designed to cuddle your baby while you attend to your chores. As you browse different pillow and lounger models, you’ll want to look for the following traits:
Choose a pillow made from organic cotton. Not only is this material hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin, but it’s also eco-friendly and free from any dyes or bleach. Of course, cotton is also known for being soft and breathable.
Consider the material used to make the lounger’s filling. Some baby pillows have a filling with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Their fabrics also resist heat retention, which means your baby will remain cool and comfortable throughout his or her time in the pillow.
Feel the baby lounger and make sure it’s light in weight. Ideally, you want it to be three pounds or less so that it can easily be moved from one room to another while you clean. It’s also helpful if the unit has a set of handles, as this makes transport a breeze.
Review how the lounger is able to cradle your newborn. Does it have a center depression that is surrounded by cushioned sides that act as a nest, or does it have a center sling, which draws close to your baby when you set him or her in the lounger? The important thing is that your baby feels safe and secure while relaxing in the pillow.
Check to make sure the model you’re interested in is able to meet any specific needs your baby might have. Some loungers come at a slight incline to help with acid reflux, while others are designed for healthy back posture. You’ll even find models made to help prevent flat head syndrome.
Opt for a baby lounger that is versatile and able to grow with your child. There are pillows that can be used for tummy time, as well as diaper changes. Some also have buckles or buttons by the feet that can be opened as your baby grows.
Lastly, review the baby lounger’s available colors and patterns. You may find one that matches the theme in your baby’s nursery. You may also opt for a pillow that comes in the shape of a cute animal. There are baby pillows, for example, that come in elephant, lamb, monkey, puppy and bunny shapes.
The Baby Pillow/Lounger Buying Guide
- Look for any extra awards, like the Mom’s Choice Award, or special certifications, such as the International Certification Control Union and the National Organic Standards Board. These are all just further indications that the baby pillow is quality made and that the company stands behind its products.
- Review the baby lounger’s care instruction label before attempting to clean it. You’ll find some loungers are easy to spot clean, while others require a full wash. You may be able to remove a cover and simply wash that, or you may need to toss the entire pillow into the washing machine. Some companies recommend placing the pillow in a laundry bag first, while others require you to wash the pillow as-is using the washing machine’s gentle cycle. When it comes to drying the lounger, the instructions may list the ability to use the dryer on low heat or they may suggest avoiding the heat from the dryer and allowing the pillow to air dry naturally.
- When using a baby lounger, it is important that you always supervise your baby.
- Always place your baby on his or her back during nap and sleep times, as this is the recommended position for reducing Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You’ll also want to reserve sleep times for a crib that meets the standards set by the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Never use a traditional pillow with a baby under the age of 18 months. This poses a risk of suffocation.
- Baby pillow prices don’t vary in price by much and are generally affordable. While price is always a factor in making a purchasing decision, it will only be a small consideration for this item. The Utopia Bedding Cotton Blend Baby Pillow, 2-Pack is on the lower end of the pricing scale. The KeaBabies Organic Cotton Baby Pillow, however, commands a higher price, but only by a few dollars.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide