Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 5, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
These white pillowcases fit both queen and king-sized pillows. They are low-maintenance, thanks to being wrinkle and fade resistant. The pillows won't shrink either and can be safely cleaned in your washing machine using the cold water setting. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Utopia Bedding Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top white pillowcases.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
PILLOWCASE SET - The set includes 2 pillowcases with each measuring 20 by 30 inches. BRUSHED MICROFIBER - The brushed microfiber fabric offers a soft feel which leads towards a prolonged resting period. FEATURES - Features a 4-inch hem with piping on the front and an envelope closure on the backside for securely keeping the pillow inside. SHRINKAGE AND FADE RESISTANT - The microfiber material is processed to make it resistant to shrinkage and fading which adds to the longevity of the pillowcase set by keeping it in great condition. CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Hand or machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and tumble dry on a low heat setting if required; do not bleach.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Pillowcases
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Guinness World Records book has a very unique entry involving pillowcases. In January of 2013, 2,367 participants across 67 venues in two countries participated and won the record for the “most pillowcases stuffed in one minute at multiple venues.” The feat was accomplished by the Intercontinental Hotels Group in the United Kingdom with a total of 12,580 pillows stuffed.
Did you know that National Pillow Day is October 15? Other pillow holidays include National Napping Day on March 9, Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day on May 29, Pillow Fight Day on April 4 and National Pillow on Head Day on February 21.
The White Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. When you do this, you’ll see that the NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack is the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.