Utopia Bedding Bamboo Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top .
Get a cool, smooth surface with this breathable bamboo waterproof mattress protector. It is highly durable and helps you enjoy a restful sleep. The mattress protector is washing machine and dryer safe
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Utopia Bedding Bamboo Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MATTRESS PROTECTOR – Twin size mattress protector measures 39 x 75 inches – fits up to 15 inches deep; fitted cover style design with elastic all around. SOFT AND BREATHABLE BAMBOO MATERIAL – Made of Premium 300 GSM bamboo, our mattress protector is highly breathable and promotes air circulation. The soft, smooth and cool surface further ensures that you enjoy a restful sleep all night long. WATERPROOF – It keeps your mattress dry as it is waterproof; it provides durable construction and protects the mattress from dust mites. OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED – Oeko-Tex Standard 100 factory certification ensures that the fabric meets the safety and environmental standards. Great for people with kids, pets, etc. CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Machine wash cold or warm on gentle cycle; tumble dry low; do not iron; do not bleach; do not use fabric softener
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets, and wash it right along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide