Utopia Bedding Wipe & Dry Bed Risers, 4-Pack
Last updated date: September 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Risers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Riser you should buy.
Update as September 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bed Risers for a detailed review of all the top bed risers.
Choose from three different heights with this eight-piece set, which includes everything you need to add 3, 5 or 8 inches to your bed. It comes in white, black or brown, and each riser has a depth of 0.7 inches to make sure the bed post fits solidly inside. The heavy-duty plastic ensures it can handle weight of up to 1,300 pounds when all four risers are in place.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Utopia Bedding Wipe & Dry Bed Risers, 4-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Customizable bed risers system instantly creates additional under bed storage space; ideal for bed, sofa, table and chair at your home and office. Super solid bed and furniture riser can be altered with three height options – up to 3 Inches, 5 inches and 8 inches (when combined) and has the greatest bedpost distance; bed risers can be stacked together when not in use to conserve space. Bed leg fits securely into the recess cup and can be conveniently utilized on any bed; features a depth of 0.7-inch to keep the bedpost safely set up. Made of heavy-duty plastic, which can stand the weight of the heaviest of furniture in your home or office, they can safely support a total of up to 1,300 lbs. (when bed risers are used together) but make sure to use these only if a proper fit is being delivered. Note: The risers are not suited for recliners; Also, please make sure that the furniture legs are not thicker than 2.75″ to ensure the right fit which gives a steady base to the furniture with minimal chance of collapsing.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Risers
The height of your bed can make a difference in a variety of ways. First, there’s the issue of climbing in and out of bed, which can be uncomfortable if it sits too low to the ground. Then there’s the fact that higher beds can make bedroom décor more appealing, especially as higher beds are more popular today.
But one of the biggest benefits of a bed that sits off the ground is the storage it provides. You’ll free up more space beneath your bed for storing bins of clothing, wrapping paper, toys, supplies or whatever else you need to tuck away.
Before you set up your bed on risers, though, there are some things to consider. The most important feature in risers is durability. You’ll want to make sure that when your bed is set up, it will be sturdy and safe enough to hold your weight. Most risers are rated for a specific weight capacity, but this is typically geared toward the weight it can handle when all four risers are in place.
You’ll also want to make sure that your bed won’t slip around once it’s on risers. As you climb on and off the bed, the risers should have anti-slip features that will keep it solidly in place. In addition to having bottom surfaces that hold them in place, the area where the bedpost slides into the riser should form a solid seal that resists moving around.
The Bed Riser Buying Guide
- Different risers add different height levels to your bed. You can find risers that will add 5 to 8 inches to the height, but you can also find some that just elevate it a couple of inches. Measure to determine how much of a lift you need before you start shopping.
- Risers aren’t just for beds. Some feature a versatile design that will allow them to lift other types of furniture, including tables, chairs and sofas.
- In addition to under-bed storage, risers can also free up enough space to slide a trundle bed beneath. This will give you a handy area to store a mattress on a rolling bed frame that you can then use for extra bedding when you have company.
- Bed risers come in a variety of materials. You can find some made from various colors of wood to match your existing bed frame. Many are made of a durable type of plastic, though. The biggest benefit of plastic risers is that they can easily be wiped clean.
- You’ll want to carefully measure your bedposts before buying risers. Make sure the posts fit snugly inside the risers so that they’ll stay in place and keep you safe.
- You’ll need help to place your risers once they arrive, especially if you have a mattress on the frame. Your bed will be heavy, and you’ll need at least one person to hold it up while another person places each riser.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide