UTG Aluminum Adjustable Magnification Scope, 30-Millimeter
Last updated date: September 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top UTG Scopes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best UTG Scope you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best UTG Scopes for a detailed review of all the top utg scopes.
Impressive is the best word to describe this UTG scope. It's constructed from a durable aluminum and offers ballistic drop compensation and rangefinder markings all the way out to 600 yards. This model also sports an emerald lens, an EZ-Tap illumination enhancing system and highly synchronized joint motion.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the UTG Aluminum Adjustable Magnification Scope, 30-Millimeter placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Most user friendly low profile illumination system on the ocular tube for red, green or black reticle, soft and ergonomically designed rubber pads for user to easily tap to the desired level of brightness, Push both buttons to and hold to enter full color reticle mode.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On UTG Scopes
Whether you’re an experienced hunter or you’re just learning how to shoot, you’ll want to purchase a scope for your rifle. Scopes simplify aiming and eliminate a lot of the frustrations that you get with iron sights. When shopping for a new scope, you’ll want to go with a company that has a history of providing high-quality gear, like UTG.
Start off looking for a scope that can handle multiple weather conditions, as you never know when a pop-up storm is going to make an appearance. For example, the UTG 1-Inch Reticle BugBuster Scope is completely sealed and nitrogen filled. Not only is it designed to be fog and rainproof, but it’s also shockproof.
Review the scope’s lens next. You want to make sure you’re getting a clear view of your target. The UTG 1-Inch 36-Color BugBuster Scope comes with a 1-inch tube that utilizes an emerald-coated lens for clarity and maximum light transmission. It also has a 3 to 9x magnification, which allows you to zoom in up to 450 yards. If you need to see farther than 450 yards, look for a scope with a 12 or 16x magnification.
Look for features that add to the functionality of the UTG scope. Some scopes offer premium zero lockable and resettable turrets with a 1/4 MOA per click adjustment. With this feature, even if you stumble or fall, you won’t have to worry about readjusting your settings.
An adjustable parallax is also important. This allows you to put the reticle on the same focal plane as your target so that when you move your head or eyes around, the reticle doesn’t come out of alignment.
Check to see what extras come with your UTG scope. Most models provide a 2-inch sunshade, two high-quality flip-open lens caps and quick-detachable rings. A few also include a cleaning cloth and two lithium batteries.
The UTG Scope Buying Guide
- Before you buy, you want to make sure that the included mounts fit your specific firearm. In some cases, you may be able to purchase an adapter.
- When installing the UTG scope, you need to first attach the mounts to your rifle. Once the mounts are in place, you can then install the scope.
- While the mounting rings are still loose, you’ll want to properly align the reticle and then move the lens so that when the gun recoils it’s at a safe enough distance that it won’t come in contact with your eye. Once you’ve completed this, you can tighten the mounts.
- Use a paper target to take a few shots with your new scope in place. You may need to make a few adjustments to the different settings on the scope before the scope is ready for your first hunting trip.
- Always follow proper safety measures when using your rifle and scope. The measures you need to take are dependent upon whether you’re at a shooting range or out hunting for deer in a forest.
- Some scopes come with complimentary cleaning cloths, but you’ll also want to purchase a lens brush to remove any debris that may have gotten kicked up on the lens. If you have wipes made for cleaning eyeglasses, you can also use those to clean the scope’s lenses.
- When storing your scope, you’ll want to ensure that a lens cap is covering the front and back lenses. You’ll also find scope sleeves for sale that you can slide over your scope to keep it protected from dust and bugs.
- You’ll find UTG scopes vary by about $50 from the cheapest model to the most expensive. Each of the models are similarly made, however, they have different features that affect the price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide