URTHEONE Wooden Handmade Brush For Curly Hair
Last updated date: November 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brushes For Curly Hair and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brushes For Curly Hair you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Brush For Curly Hair for a detailed review of all the top brushes for curly hair.
Nothing is left to chance here. Carefully selected boar bristles cover this paddle brush providing you with a luxury experience that can be used on many different hair textures and lengths.
In our analysis of 55 expert reviews, the URTHEONE Wooden Handmade Brush For Curly Hair placed 9th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
URTHEONE boar bristle hair brush is a unique combo hair brushes of naturel boar bristles and detangling nylon pins. It is easily penetrates through fine, normal, thick, coarse hair or beard that both detangles stubborn knots and massage your scalp.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Brushes For Curly Hair
Curly hair can be difficult to manage and you need to have the tools to make it easier. You may have already been on the hunt for the perfect fix or called your mom, hoping she has all the answers.
What you might not know is that there is a simple fix to all of this, and it is the correct hairbrush. Luckily, there are many brushes to choose from, including a simple paddle brush. It is a super common brush that you have most likely seen before, and if static is what is causing you stress, try out an ionic hairbrush.
It is infused with ionic minerals to help tame your tresses and smooth hair. The best part? It is not only a great addition to your everyday life, but it is perfect for kids as it detangles without the pain.
If you have natural curls or waves, a plastic firm brush helps prevent hair pulling and breaking strands that lead to split hairs, hair loss and shedding which is something we can all get behind. No one likes leaving a trail of hair behind.
Have a love for blow-drying? Try a brush that has air vents. These brushes will help prolong the life and vitality of your hair by reducing the amount of time you need to use your hairdryer, so it also helps reduce heat damage. A great option is a vented detangling brush. With their uniquely curved design, they easily glide across your scalp and provide a tangle-free experience.
Sometimes you may be looking for a brush that goes the extra mile. Brushes with boar bristles remove dust, oil, dandruff and dirt to help reduce frizz and help you maintain a healthy scalp which helps take your curls to the next level.
Boar bristles massage your scalp helping you shed your dead skin cells (we know but stick with us) and make way for healthier hair. While plastic hair brushes are great for detangling, boar bristles help increase blood flow and promote hair growth.
These brushes are made out of carefully selected bristles and made to help all hair types achieve a smooth look. Try it on wet or dry hair, these brushes do it all.
The Brushes For Curly Hair Buying Guide
- Curly hair is sometimes unpredictable. So do not forget to show it some love! Not only should you choose a brush that is right for you, but you should nourish your hair with serums or amp it up by using curl inducing products. There are a lot out there, so have fun!
- Remember to wash your brush. You should aim to clean it once a week as you do not want to dirty up your freshly washed hair, and do not forget to clean out your hair from the bristles every once in a while.
- Do not brush from root to tip. Combing from your roots to your tips can stress your hair and could pull your hair from the follicle. Instead, try starting at your ends and work your way up.
- Is frizz getting you down? Try spraying hairspray on your brush before running it through your hair, the hairspray will help smooth the flyaways.
- Try brushing your curls when wet. Brushing when dry can cause breakage and split ends. Brushing hair while wet helps reduce flyaways and frizz.
- Do not be afraid to invest in some really good shampoo and conditioner. Your hair not only needs a great brush, but a great foundation to start from. There are a lot of options out there, so you will have a lot to choose from!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide