UrBestSelf Mindfulness 6-Minutes Diary
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Diaries and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Diary you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Diary for a detailed review of all the top diaries.
All you need to use this diary is a pen and 6 minutes of your time. The diary is guided with five weekly questions that help you think about life in a new way. Habit trackers, weekly notes and even a monthly check are included to help keep you motivated and on track to meet your goals.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the UrBestSelf Mindfulness 6-Minutes Diary placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIMPLE & SCIENTIFIC APPROACH to a HAPPIER & MORE FULFILLED life: Based on positive psychology research and feedback from more than 1.000.000 users. The result: a book that induces positive and powerful habits into your everyday life! FOCUS on PROGRESS & THE GOOD THINGS in life: If you want to feel good, you need to be in charge of your attitude and thought patterns. This is exactly what The 6-Minute Diary trains with you – on a daily & sustainable basis! DO MORE WITH LESS: We used the latest research from positive psychology and neuroscience to extract the smallest things that make the biggest difference. Use doable portions of 3 minutes in the morning and 3 in the evening to focus on what matters most to you and move towards the right direction – continuously and proactively! MUCH MORE THAN JUST A DIARY: 70-page INTRODUCTION: concrete implementation strategies, striking real-life examples & tips on how to get the most out of your diary. 220-page DIARY: your daily, weekly and monthly routines + space for your notes – all aimed at discovering what matters most to you and live a life where you feel truly fulfilled! BONUS EBOOK & THE PERFECT PRESENT: You’ll get the 35-page EBOOK “The Golden Morning Routine” filled with lots of inspirations for building your own morning routine. PERFECT PRESENT: made of high quality, eco-friendly materials, this is a precious present to put a smile on the face of your beloved ones – for any occasion.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Diaries
Whether you call it a diary, journal or notebook, this is an important tool to have. A diary is essentially what you make of it. It’s a safe place to write down your thoughts, ideas and feelings so you can reflect on them. For many people, a diary acts as a confidant where they can share confidential information without judgment. Others use a diary to record important events or experiences in their lives as a way to remember them in the years to come.
While a diary can be many things to people based on their needs, it is essentially an empty notebook with ruled or blank pages. This empty canvas provides people with the freedom to record whatever they want, however they want. Some diaries have intricate covers while others are just plain cardstock. Some come with a lock and key so you can keep your thoughts private, while others have magnetic closures or no closures at all. It all depends on how you want to use the diary.
There are many reasons to write in a diary. It’s an excellent way to become more familiar with yourself and increase self-awareness. It’s a tool that can help you make sense of complex feelings or situations. When you write down what you’re going through, you can take a step back and analyze the situation to gain more perspective.
Writing in a diary is also a good way to reduce anxiety and manage your stress. The action of writing down situations that make you feel uncomfortable can help you feel a sense of control. It can also help you to improve your memory. When you write down detailed experiences, you can free up space in your working memory.
The Diary Buying Guide
- The first thing to think of when you’re looking for a diary is how you want to use it. Is this something you will be writing confidential information in that you don’t want to share with anybody, or is it a space for you to express ideas and thoughts around a specific topic? Will you primarily be writing in your diary at home or do you want to take it with you wherever you go? Are you going to express yourself in words or are you more of an artist? Answering these questions will help you understand which kind of diary is right for you.
- The size of the diary will affect its portability. If you’re planning on tucking your diary in your backpack or purse and taking it with you all the time, then opt for a smaller one that fits snugly in your bag. If you’re planning on writing at your desk at home, you can go for a larger or heavier notebook.
- Consider whether you want ruled or plain paper. If you’re jotting down ideas or diagrams, plain paper can provide more flexibility. Ruled paper is excellent if you’re going to be journaling and writing down detailed thoughts.
- Consider how confidential your information is, and whether it requires a lock with a key or code. This way, you can be the only one to access it. You can also opt for a diary with a magnetic closure. If you want easy access at all times, opt for one that doesn’t have a closure.
- A nice feature to have in your diary is a small pen holder. That way you don’t need to rummage around for something to write with if you’ve had an epiphany. A pen holder keeps your pen in place so it’s always ready to use.
- Often, the diary’s cover can provide inspiration or set the mood for the kind of writing you want to do. You can find leather-bound, intricate covers, modern covers and those with fun images and designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide