Urbanhut Egyptian Cotton Luxury Sheets
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Luxury Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury sheets.
You'll feel well-rested after a night in these Egyptian cotton sheets. They get softer with each wash and are highly breathable. The fitted sheet is ideal for mattresses between 9 and 18 inches tall.
In our analysis, the Urbanhut Urbanhut Egyptian Cotton Luxury Sheets placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Egyptian Cotton. OUR BEDS MAKE LYING FEEL GOOD - 100%Cotton Sheets. We specialize in manufacturing the luxurious bedding in the industry. And that includes our top of the line products-our Egyptian cotton sheets. These cooling sheets use specially compacted yarns made from 100% Long Staple Cotton. Our sheets get softer with each wash, lifetime softness, resist fading, and they’re incredibly eco-friendly. These breathable sheets keep you cool in warm weather and cozy during cooler months. KNOW YOUR SHEETS BETTER - Queen Size Luxury 4-Piece Bed Sheets Set - Each set includes 1 Flat Sheet, 90" x 102"; 1 Fully Elasticized all around Fitted Sheet, 60" x 80" + 16", with deep pockets to fit mattresses from 9" to 18"; and 2 Standard Pillowcases, 21" x 32". Highest quality dye materials are used for fade resistance. Recommended for regular wash & short dry cycles for superior softness. CERTIFIED STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX - Your new sheets are tested thoroughly to ensure the utmost safety and comfort. Every inch of our fabric meets top performance standards for pilling, shrinkage, color fastness, strength, and thread count. Extensive product checks and ongoing audits ensure sustainability. Each piece of fabric is measured individually, and each linen is stitched to perfection. Before packaging, we inspect each piece individually to ensure it is flawless. WE CARE - 100% of the production is done from green energy produced using windmills. 99% of water is purified and recycled by biological and RO methods. All our dyes and auxiliaries are Oekotex and GOTS certified. Complete built up area is covered under Rainwater Harvesting with a capacity of Over 3 Million litters storage / Annum. Heat Recovery systems for better energy efficiency is practiced. NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE I Our products are backed by incredible customer service. We are dedicated to ensuring you have an excellent experience; from the moment you place your order until you sleep on your new bedding the first time. ORDER NOW, Our designs match any décor and are a wonderful gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine's, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Christmas. Refresh any room simply, from a kids’ room to the master suite of your vacation home.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Sheets
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly-made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
The Luxury Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide