Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves
Last updated date: July 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Exfoliating Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Exfoliating Glove you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Exfoliating Glove for a detailed review of all the top exfoliating gloves.
Get a deeper clean using this set of exfoliating gloves. You'll have a choice between pink, white and gray, all of which are excellent at unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells. There's also the opportunity to purchase coordinating items for a full spa-like experience.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Spa Collection strives to provide high quality nail care; skin care; and hair care products utilizing sustainable and practices. Urban Spa has a wide variety of spa quality exfoliating scrub; body scrubber; skin scrubber; shower gloves and shower accessories available to give you fresh and smooth skin with all natural products. Pair Urban Spa’s wonderful nail and skin products with Pre de Provence's delicately scented bath soaps; lotions; bubble bath; bath gels; and more for the ultimate experience. European Soaps create all their products out of the finest of natural ingredients following traditions established generations ago. Urban Spa offers a complete selection of loofah and natural sponges; natural bristle brushes as well as manicure and pedicure tools; body scrubs for women exfoliation; exfoliating scrub and hand scrub. All products are unbleached and sustained through responsible harvesting practices. They take pride in upholding the quality; artistry and authenticity demanded of products "Made in France". Indulge yourself in in a full range of products – feel secure that European Soaps and Urban Spa products are Free of Animal Testing; Contain no Animal Ingredients or By-Products. European Soap products also are free of parabens; Ethyl Alcohol;Phenoxyethanol;DEA;BPA/Phthalates;GMOs;Mineral Oil or Petrochemicals.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Exfoliating Gloves
Exfoliating should be an important part of your skincare routine, as it comes with a host of benefits. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this task is to use a set of exfoliating gloves in the shower. There are a few features you’ll want to look for when browsing available models.
Determine what type of design you prefer. Exfoliating gloves with fingers allow you to use your hand as you normally would, which gives you a great deal of control. There’s also the option of going with a traditional Moroccan design, like the Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Gloves. These work more like mitts and cover a larger area at once.
Check the construction material next. You want the gloves to provide a deep clean using fabric that won’t harm your skin. The Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves, for example, is made from materials that are unbleached and sustained through responsible harvesting practices. They provide you with a spa-quality clean that is evident after the first wash.
Consider the fit before you buy. Most exfoliating gloves come in just one size, as they are designed to stretch, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get the best fit. A set like the SMITCO Exfoliating Gloves, 4-Pair actually comes with elastic around the wrist to keep the gloves from sliding off while you’re using them.
Look for any extra features that may make one pair of exfoliating gloves stand out from another. For example, the EvridWear Dual Texture Exfoliating Gloves come with a hanging loop. After rinsing the gloves off, you’ll be able to hang them in the bathroom so they can air dry. There’s also the option to purchase a multi-pack of exfoliating gloves that come in a variety of colors. This is perfect for families, as each member can be assigned their own color.
The Exfoliating Glove Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that it might be hard to reach certain areas of your body, like your lower back, with these exfoliating gloves.
- You’ll need to wash your exfoliating gloves regularly to keep them hygienic. Read the product label before your first wash, as certain gloves are machine washable, while others should be rinsed clean by hand in hot water. The gloves can be set out to air dry once they have been cleaned.
- It’s a good idea to test the gloves on a small patch of your skin before you use them on your entire body. The material is quite rough and may cause irritation on the skin of individuals who are more sensitive.
- Reviewers report that certain exfoliating gloves are made too thin and wear out after only a few uses. They state that with daily use the loops of thread begin to become loose and hang down.
- In general, one can exfoliate their skin twice per week. If, however, your skin becomes irritated, you’ll want to extend the length of time in between treatments.
- After exfoliating, you’ll want to moisturize the new layer of skin that is now at the surface. You can use everything from body butter to hydrating body lotion to achieve this. Don’t forget to moisturize your lips, face and feet.
- Always apply sunscreen after exfoliating when spending time outdoors. Exfoliating leaves your skin more susceptible to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Price should be one factor in your exfoliating gloves purchasing decision. The price per glove does range quite a bit, and you’ll find the SMITCO Exfoliating Gloves, 4-Pair among the most affordable. Not far behind are the Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves. Consumers will pay the most for the EvridWear Dual Texture Exfoliating Gloves and the Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Gloves.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide