Urban Shop Cozy Bedroom Papasan Chair
Last updated date: May 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Papasan Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Papasan Chair you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Papasan Chair for a detailed review of all the top papasan chairs.
This chair is perfect for teens and young adults, as it comes in a variety of trendy colors, like dusty rose, and is a bit smaller than other options on the market. Its metal frame has a matte gold finish, which gives the chair a distinctive look. Its comfy cushion is covered with a soft, plush fabric and measures 29 inches high by 32 inches wide by 22 inches deep.
In our analysis, the Urban Shop Urban Shop Cozy Bedroom Papasan Chair placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Brighten the décor of any room with the Urban Shop Micro mink Saucer Chair with Gold Frame. Part of the Urban Shop collection, the chair easily pairs with the different furniture and accent pieces in this collection. The chair folds for easy storage when not in use. The soft and plush micro mink fabrication is 100% polyester and is spot clean only. The durable metal frame is tinted a matte gold to add to the uniqueness of the chair. 225 lb weight capacity. Dimensions: 29” H x 32” W x 22” D.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Papasan Chairs
Papasan chairs are bowl-shaped chairs that are usually made of rattan. You may be more familiar with the phrase “moon chairs,” a 1970s term for these comfortable seats that are making a big comeback. They are lightweight, versatile and extremely comfortable.
Papasan chairs have large, round cushions and work well for most body types. They usually have a base, cushion basket, cushion and sometimes a separate cushion cover. The cushions come in different thicknesses and can be filled with different materials. The covers can be made from fleece, polyester, faux fur and other fabrics.
Remember that a quality cushion is just as important as a sturdy frame. A thin cushion will not provide as much support, but some buyers may not require that extra padding. See if the product description shows how thick that cushion actually is.
These chairs are not heavy, but they can be large, so measure your area before making a purchase. Look for features like folding frames, which make them easier to transport, move or store away.
The Papasan Chair Buying Guide
- Classic papasan chairs have real or faux wicker or rattan used in their frames. Natural rattan can be quite expensive, so you may prefer a more affordable option.
- Most papasan chair product descriptions will include the measurements, so look for that information when comparing chairs.
- Check to see how much weight the chair can accommodate. Putting too much weight on the chair can cause it to break.
- Some papasan chair cushions are made with welted sides, which can make the cushion more durable.
- There are indoor and outdoor papasan chairs, so if you plan to use them outdoors make sure that it is built for that purpose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide