Urban Habitat Cloud Girl’s Coverlet Bedding Set, 4-Piece
Last updated date: August 18, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girl's Bedding Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girl's Bedding Set you should buy.
This girl’s bedding set has a cloud theme and features soft pastel colors. It includes two decorative pillows, a pillow case and a coverlet. It’s made out of ultra-soft cotton. In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Urban Habitat Urban Habitat Cloud Girl's Coverlet Bedding Set, 4-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Girl’s Bedding Set for a detailed review of all the top girl's bedding sets.
From The Manufacturer
Drift off to dreamland with the whimsical charm of the Urban Habitat Kids Cloud Cotton Reversible Coverlet Set. The coverlet and shams (1 in Twin Sizes) showcase a cute and fluffy cloud motif in a soft colorful palette with a solid reverse. An oblong decorative pillow features all-over ruching and the square pillow features an embroidered unicorn. Made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton, this coverlet set is hypoallergenic and bed-ready right out of the package. This bedding set is also OEKO-TEX certified, meaning it does not contain any harmful substances or chemicals to ensure quality comfort and wellness.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girl's Bedding Sets
A girl’s bedroom can be many things: a sanctuary, a playroom, a beauty parlor, a dress-up studio, a superhero hideout and much more. Each girl has a unique sense of style they love to showcase by setting up their room with elements that reflect their personality and interests. One of the best ways to support your girl’s style is to help them find a bedding set they love.
A bedding set is a package that includes a number of items that go on a bed. They can include duvets, comforters, pillowcases, decorative pillows, fitted sheets and flat sheets. Girl’s bedding sets often have bright colors and fun patterns and may even include cartoon characters from popular TV shows. There are many options available to consider. They come in different sizes including twin and double.
When you’re picking a girl’s bedding set, start by looking at the color of the bedroom walls. Because this is such a large surface area, you want to ensure that the bedding set doesn’t clash with the paint color. Check to see which colors compliment the paint color on the walls. If you have other textiles in the room such as curtains and a rug, you can see which color would work best with the items you already have. For example, if the walls, curtains and rug are all bright pink, then you may want to avoid adding another pink element to the room. Consider getting a cream bedding set, or one that is a light shade of pink or purple. This way, you can incorporate the existing colors in the room without overwhelming the eye with too much of the same color.
DWYM Fun Fact
Having a beautiful girl’s bedding set is great, but you won’t really get to see it in all its glory if the bed is never made. If you have trouble getting your kids to make their beds, there are a few strategies you can try. Use a doll or stuffed animal to encourage them. Once they wake up for the day, kids can tuck in their doll for a nap and make the bed around them. Kids learn by example too, so make your bed each morning and get your kid to help. Then when it’s their turn, you can go in and help them get it set. Many kids love setting their toys and stuffed animals on a nicely made bed, so it’s another incentive to get it looking neat and tidy.
The Girl's Bedding Set Buying Guide
- The most important element to check when you’re buying a girl’s bedding set is the size. Girl’s bedding sets come in multiple sizes including twin, double, full and queen. Check the measurements of the set to ensure you’re getting the right one which will fit the bed.
- To avoid any allergic reactions, skin irritations or rashes, pay attention to the material the bedding is made out of. Opt for a girl’s bedding set that is made out of 100 percent cotton or polyester for the best results. If you’re getting a cotton bedding set, check to see whether it’s preshrunk. Before you use the bedding set, be sure to wash all of the pieces to remove any irritants or chemicals that may be on the materials.
- Girls’ interests will change as they age, and so will their sense of style. Consider whether you want to get a bedding set that will grow with them, or one that is appropriate for right now. For example, younger girls may be more interested in getting a bedding set that features their favorite characters, while older girls may prefer abstract patterns instead.
- Check to see what is included in the girl’s bedding set and whether you’ll need to purchase any extra items. Some girl’s bedding sets include fitted and flat sheets, pillowcases and comforters, while others may only include the comforter cover and decorative pillows. In this case, you’d need to get matching sheets and pillowcases.
- Double-check the care instructions before you buy so you can be aware of any special instructions that are included. Most girl’s bedding sets are machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer.