upsimples Plastic Easy Mount Picture Frames, 11×14-Inch
Last updated date: December 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Picture Frame you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top picture frames.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the upsimples Plastic Easy Mount Picture Frames, 11x14-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTIPLE FRAMES COLLAGE:Bulk of 5 pieces Picture Frames set in the same Sizes.Perfect for Pictures 8x10 with Mat or 11x14 Without Mat. SAFE MATERIAL:These frames light but firm,has plastic cover instead of glass,when they fall to the ground you won't worry about hurting the kids. EASY MOUNTING:Spring type action to remove the backing,can be hung horizontally or vertically. GIFT& BE MERRY:Our 11x14 frame set not only the simple yet classic design for any home or office decor, but also a heartfelt gifts for everyone. INTACT PARTS AND PACKING:5pcs Non-traces are included.Protective Packaging let you don't have to worry about receiving damaged products.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Picture Frames
In addition to photographs, picture frames are excellent for displaying artwork, special certifications and even memorabilia, like ticket stubs or Broadway playbills. Adding picture frames to your wall or setting them on a mantle can make a house feel like a home.
If you’re in the market for a new picture frame, make sure you first consider how you want to hang the photo. Some frames only come with wall hooks, while others, like the Americanflat Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14, come with mounting materials. Check that you’ll be able to display the photo either vertically or horizontally, so you can set it just the way you want it.
There’s also the option of going with a frame that can be displayed on a shelf. For example, the AmazonBasics Picture Frame, 8×10 has an easel-back that allows the photo to rest on any flat surface.
Carefully inspect the frame to ensure it is sturdy and durable. The RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14 is made of solid wood and has a glass front to protect photos from dust and accidental scratches. The back is equipped with easy-open tabs for inserting and removing photos as often as you like. You can even get the frame in one of eight different colors.
Of course, in this high-tech world, you may want to go with a digital picture frame. This type of frame allows you to upload pictures and display them in a slideshow. The Skylight Frame Digital Picture Frame, 10in actually connects to your home Wi-Fi and uses a special email to electronically transfer pictures to the frame. It has a handy touch screen that allows you to quickly delete old photos or pause put the slideshow on pause.
The Picture Frame Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to dust your picture frames regularly to reduce the allergens in your home. This is especially important if anyone in the home is sensitive to dust, dust mites or pollen. A damp microfiber cleaning cloth will work well for this task.
- Cleaning a digital picture frame should be done with care. Stick with cleaning solutions specifically designed for use on LCD screens.
- Before purchasing a digital picture frame, find out if you’re required to open a paid account to view pictures and videos.
- Protect your purchase when buying picture frames that are on the expensive side by going with a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- Size, construction and the number of frames in a set all play a roll in the cost of a picture frame. The RPJC Solid Wood Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14 and the Americanflat Picture Frame with Mat, 11×14 are the most affordable frames, thanks to their simplistic designs. The AmazonBasics Picture Frame, 8×10 costs just a little bit more, thanks to the addition of a second picture frame. You’ll find the Skylight Frame Digital Picture Frame, 10in has the biggest price tag, but that’s because it uses digital technology that requires connecting to your home Wi-Fi.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide