upsimples High Definition Diploma Picture Frame, 8.5 x 11-Inch, Set Of 5
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top 8 x 11 Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 8 x 11 Picture Frame you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best 8 x 11 Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top 8 x 11 picture frames.
Designed specifically to hold documents, this 8 x 11 picture frame set works well for everything from a high-school diploma to a community achievement award. The set includes a total of five frames, making it a budget-friendly choice. Consumers can even choose between a sleek black or rustic brown frame color.
In our analysis, the upsimples upsimples High Definition Diploma Picture Frame, 8.5 x 11-Inch, Set Of 5 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTIPLE FRAMES COLLAGE: Bulk of 5 pieces Certificate Frames set in the same Sizes.Perfect for Pictures 8.5x11. QUALITY MATERIAL: These 8.5 x 11 document frame lightweight but well made, come with high definition glass, better protection from scratches. INTACT PARTS AND PACKING: 5pcs Non-traces are included.Protective Packaging let you don't have to worry about receiving damaged products. GIFT& BE MERRY: Our 8.5x11 diploma frame set not only the simple yet classic design for any home or office decor, but also a heartfelt gifts for everyone. EASY MOUNTING: Spring type action to remove the backing,can be hung horizontally or vertically.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 8 X 11 Picture Frames
When shopping for the best picture frames, you’ll want to consider size first. Smaller frames are great for individual photos of your children and family pets, as well as fun moments captured during a vacation with friends. An 8 x 11 frame, however, is more suited for family photos, art pieces and educational certificates. If an 8 x 11 picture frame is what you need, consider the following features before you buy:
Determine how the picture frame is able to be displayed. There are 8 x 11 frames that are only designed to be mounted to a wall. They often have adjustable hooks, so that you can display the photos either horizontally or vertically. Should you wish to set the frame up on a fireplace mantel, you’ll need to look for a version that includes a kickstand easel.
Check to see whether the 8 x 11 picture frame includes an inner mat. The inner mat adds style, but if you opt to use the mat, you’ll need your photo to measure 5 x7 to fit inside the mat. Of course, if you don’t need the mat and you want to use a full 8 x 11 photo, you can purchase a frame without a mat or simply take the mat out of the frame if it’s included.
Look at the 8 x 11 picture frame’s construction next. You want to make sure it’s durable and able to protect your photo from damage. Some frames are made from 100% solid wood and use a high-definition glass insert to keep your picture safe. Other models use plastic frames and have plexiglass covers.
Consider the different 8 x 11 picture frame styles. You’ll want to choose one that matches the decor in your room. A frame made from birch bark that is hand glued into place would look great in a rustic cabin or next to a fireplace, while a sleek black frame would be better suited for an office setting. Of course, many of the frames also come in bright colors that can really make your living space pop.
The 8 X 11 Picture Frame Buying Guide
- In addition to family photos and educational certificates, 8 x 11 picture frames can be used to display works of art. This includes your child’s first watercolor painting or teenager’s beautifully written poem.
- It’s important to dust your picture frames regularly, as no home is immune to dust accumulation. In the event that the frame gets dirtier than a feather duster can handle, you’ll need to give it a good cleaning. To do this, you’ll need to turn the little metal closures on the frame’s backing to release the backing, the inside photo and the glass insert. You can now wipe down the frame with a moist cloth and clean the glass using either a bit of vinegar or a store-bought glass cleaner. Once the frame and glass have dried completely, you can reassemble the picture frame.
- If your original picture means a great deal to you, consider having it scanned and printed. You can place the copy in the picture frame and store your original photo is a safe place.
- While some 8 x 11 picture frames are sold by themselves, many others come in sets. If you want to compare picture frame prices, you’ll need to look at how much you’re paying for each frame. Style and construction materials both play a role in the overall price of a frame. The Lawrence Frames Gold Metal Picture Frame is the most affordable, while the EosGlac Wooden Farmhouse Picture Frame has a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide