unuaST Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets, 12-Pack
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet you should buy.
Update as October 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets for a detailed review of all the top heat transfer vinyl sheets.
Designed to last even after you've washed your garment 50 times, this pack gives you 12 sheets of HTV measuring 12 by 10 inches. It comes with single sheets of colors such as red, orange, green and blue as well as multiples of white and black.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the unuaST Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets, 12-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
USE WIDELY & SAFE- Design your own t-shirt, bag, sweatshirts, aprons, hoodies and much more.Our heat transfer vinyl bundle are best for Cricut, Silhouette Cameo and all other cutters. Besides, All our HTV vinyl sheets are ECO-FRIENDLY as well for your loved one’s safety. EXTRA BLACK AND WHITE HTV FOR MOST DIY PROJECT- The pack includes 9 vibrant colors 12 pack heat transfer vinyl sheets with custom SIZE 12×10’’ measurements. Those iron on vinyl comes in:3 sheets White,2 sheets Black,1 sheet Blue,1 sheet Yellow,1 sheet Green,1 sheet Red,1 sheet Light-Blue,1 sheets Orange,1 sheets Rose Red. No Protective Film included- No need more step to peel off protective film- Updated Version. EASY TO CUT,PRECISE&TRANSFER- Our PU heat transfer vinyl starter kit cuts really well and vinyl can be heat transferred on any t-shirt easily. Also, the small cutouts stick to plastic for extreme precision . ALSO, Easy to weed and ready to go! WASHING MACHINE SAFE & USE ECO-FRIENDLY! Your designs will have the same color even after 50 washing cycles, Unlike other HTV vinyl with fade ,peel and crack. Besides, All our products are ECO-FRIENDLY as well for your loved one’s safety.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets
Whether you want to put a favorite design on a tote bag or make custom t-shirts, heat transfer vinyl works great with cutting machines so you can make creative creations at home. Heat transfer vinyl is available in rolls as well as pre-cut sheets. It features an adhesive backing that allows you to use an iron or special heating press to apply your design to multiple types of fabric.
Heat transfer vinyl sheets can offer convenience in that you can find them in various sizes and don’t need to worry about cutting the right amount of vinyl before getting started. These sheets make it easy to get to work on your designs and are usually compatible with popular cutting machines like Cricut and Silhouette.
When exploring heat transfer vinyl sheets, you can find a variety of styles and colors. Alongside matte vinyl sheets available in any color you can imagine, you can find interesting patterns as well as glitter and holographic versions. You can even find glow-in-the-dark vinyl sheets for nighttime events and parties.
Some heat transfer vinyl sheets are rated for performance, so you’ll need to consider how much durability you need. High-performance vinyl sheets come with some stretch so they can last through multiple watches and heavy wear and are particularly helpful for shirts. You’ll find that such vinyl costs more and helps avoid shrinkage. Basic HTV sheets cost less and can work well for things you don’t wash a lot like hats or tote bags.
The most common sizes of HTV sheets available measure either 12-by-10 inches or 12-by-12 inches. These fit the standard 12-by-12-inch cutting mats for popular machines. However, you can find sheets measuring as long as 12-by-24 inches, but you’ll need an extra-long cutting mat for your machine to use such sheets without shortening them first.
You’ll also want to consider your preferences and heat application device when deciding which sheets you purchase. For example, glitter sheets require more heat and pressure than standard matte sheets.
The Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet Buying Guide
- To avoid wasting your heat transfer vinyl sheets, pay close attention to your cutting machine’s settings. For example, don’t try to use the standard heat transfer vinyl setting for glitter or holographic vinyl since these types are harder to cut through. Even when you choose the right setting, consider a small test cut first before you cut a large design.
- When cutting heat transfer vinyl sheets, don’t forget to mirror the image using the software for your cutting machine. Otherwise, your design will look off and this is a common mistake that especially causes issues with text.
- Before applying your heat transfer vinyl sheet to the fabric, double-check that you’ve properly outlined the design. It’s easy to overlook a small piece of scrap vinyl that needs to be removed from a complex design, and you don’t want to be surprised once it’s already on your t-shirt or another item.
- A common mistake when applying your sheet is rushing and not pre-pressing your fabric so that it’s warm first. This extra step can help your design to stick better and last longer, so take those extra few seconds before proceeding.
- Beware that the required temperature and press time not only vary by vinyl type but also by brand. So, it’s crucial to check the instructions.
- Since you have a relatively small surface and don’t get even heat with a standard iron, using a special heating press can give you better results, especially when you’re transferring larger designs. You can find heating presses from small to large sizes, and they often have timers and allow you to easily adjust the heat settings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide