Under Armour Tech Quick-Drying V-Neck Plus-Size Workout Top For Women
Last updated date: May 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Plus-Size Workout Tops For Women for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Under Armour Under Armour Tech Quick-Drying V-Neck Plus-Size Workout Top For Women placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Machine Wash. UA Tech fabric is quick-drying, ultra-soft & has a more natural feel. Material wicks sweat & dries really fast. 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction. Deep V-neck collar & slimmer fit deliver a sleek, more feminine silhouette. Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Staying in shape can help keep you healthy and happy, but making workouts part of your daily routine can be a challenge. It helps if you have the right gear, whether you’re doing yoga, going for a run or lifting weights at the gym.
A successful workout starts with the right apparel. You’ll need something that’s cool and comfortable, but you probably also have preferences as to how your clothing should look. That combination can make it tough to stock your closet with workout apparel that motivates you to stay physically active.
In addition to comfort and appearance, you should also make sure your clothing keeps your skin healthy. Exercise will inevitably lead you to sweat, and moisture can invite dangerous conditions like skin infections. For best results, wear loose-fitting clothing that wicks moisture away from the body. Most workout clothing is designed to keep wearers as dry as possible, which is typically a job for polyester. Clothing designers will also build in a little spandex to give you the stretch you need.
Keeping your workout apparel clean is also important. After each workout, clean your clothing and dry it thoroughly before wearing it again. This will help keep bacteria at bay. If you don’t have time to hand-wash your workout gear, look for clothing that can be tossed in the washing machine and tumbled dry.
In addition to the right tops, you’ll also need a good pair of pants. Leggings are the most popular item for working out, and you can find plenty of options with moisture-wicking properties that provide the support you need. You’ll also need a good pair of socks and some comfortable sneakers.
Of course, one of the most important garments you’ll need for support during your workout is a good sports bra. Make sure you’re properly fitted for the one you buy so that you’re getting all the support you need, especially if your workouts are high-energy.
The Buying Guide
- Tank tops often come in sets. This basic garment can be paired with a matching sports bra or worn under another top. Having sets means you’ll always have a spare when one is in the wash.
- Polyester is a popular fabric for workout tops. This is a breathable, lightweight fabric that will help keep you cool and dry.
- If you’re doing workouts that have you raising your arms, such as weightlifting or yoga, you might want a longer top that won’t ride up above the waistline of your leggings.
- A top with fabric that drapes will promote airflow more than one that’s form-fitting. This might be a preferable option, especially if your workout tends to make you sweat.
- Some workout tops build in mesh for extra airflow. This can make a big difference during intense workouts.
- The stitching of your workout clothing can make a big difference in your comfort, too. Some seams can cause chafing, leaving marks on your skin or even causing a rash. Pay close attention to any items on your garment that will irritate your skin during your workouts, including tags that you’ll need to cut out.
- If your workout takes you outdoors during the colder months, it’s best to layer up. The bottom layer should feature moisture-wicking fabric to keep sweat from becoming trapped near the skin, with a warmer middle layer and a more breathable outer layer.
- Keep a towel handy during your workouts, as this will make it easy to absorb any sweat. At the gym, it can also be helpful for drying equipment you use.
- Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry all gym clothing between uses. Bacteria can gather on moist clothing over time, leading to odors that don’t go away with laundering.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide