Under Armour Men’s Locker III Slide Sandal, 11
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Slide Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Slide Sandal you should buy.
Update as April 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Slide Sandals for a detailed review of all the top men's slide sandals.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Under Armour Men's Locker III Slide Sandal, 11 placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate. Imported. Rubber sole. Quick drying one-piece performance molded EVA slide, perfect for locker room or poolside use. Strap, footbed & outsole are all engineered to transport water away from the foot.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Slide Sandals
Keeping your feet cool and dry is essential to foot health. But it can be tough, especially during the summer months. A good pair of slide sandals will give your feet and toes room to breathe while also providing the protection you need.
But you don’t have to sacrifice arch support for that breathability. There are now plenty of men’s slide sandals that use contouring and cushioning to keep you both comfortable and supported. Whether you’re wearing your sandals at the beach or around the house, this versatility will make the purchase pay off.
There are a few things to consider if you’re shopping for men’s slide sandals. One is that they stay on your feet while you’re walking around. With slides, only the top strap holds them on your feet, so you’ll need a snug fit. Some sandals come with an adjustable strap that helps you find the perfect fit.
Another consideration is slip resistance. This is especially important if you’ll be wearing them in wet conditions. Whether you’re in the shower, by the pool or caught out in the rain, nonskid bottoms can help keep you safe.
Of course, the appearance of the shoes is important, too. If you’ll be wearing your sandals out and about, you may want to look for a pair with leather uppers or a sportier look. For around the house, comfort will reign supreme, but you can still find plenty that both look good and give you the support you need.
The Men's Slide Sandal Buying Guide
- Slides are designed to be worn barefoot, but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear them with socks. If you go that route, though, make sure you choose a pair that will create friction with the socks you wear. You won’t want your foot slipping and sliding around in them while you walk.
- Like flip-flops, slide sandals are popular for wearing to the pool and on the beach. Some also wear them in the shower at the gym to protect their feet from athlete’s foot. But they can also be great around-the-house shoes. You might even choose to wear them out, especially if you’re just running a quick errand or two.
- Be careful wearing any shoes that expose your toes while you’re working in the yard or lifting heavy objects. You won’t have any protection if you drop something on your foot.
- Even if you won’t be wearing your slides long, a comfortable footbed can make a big difference. Make sure the shoe has built-in arch support, as well as cushioning in case you’re stuck on your feet longer than you expected.
- As with any shoe, when you’re looking at sizes, also pay attention to width. Some slide sandals are built for narrower widths but still offer a wider width if you need it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide