Under Armour Ignite Adjustable Men’s Slide Sandal
Last updated: December 2, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Slide Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Slide Sandal you should buy.
Performance 4D foam and durable traction pods in the heel keep your feet comfortable even through hours of wear. You can choose from six different colors, including neutrals and brights, as well as a wide range of sizes. A Velcro strap helps you customize the fit to the width of your foot.In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Under Armour Ignite Adjustable Men's Slide Sandal placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Rubber sole. Adjustable synthetic strap with soft foam underneath for added comfort. Footbed built with two layers of Performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort. Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning. Re-engineered EVA outsole built with durable traction pods in heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort.
Men's Slide Sandal Rankings
Keeping your feet cool and dry is essential to foot health. But it can be tough, especially during the summer months. A good pair of slide sandals will give your feet and toes room to breathe while also providing the protection you need.
But you don’t have to sacrifice arch support for that breathability. There are now plenty of men’s slide sandals that use contouring and cushioning to keep you both comfortable and supported. Whether you’re wearing your sandals at the beach or around the house, this versatility will make the purchase pay off.
There are a few things to consider if you’re shopping for men’s slide sandals. One is that they stay on your feet while you’re walking around. With slides, only the top strap holds them on your feet, so you’ll need a snug fit. Some sandals come with an adjustable strap that helps you find the perfect fit.
Another consideration is slip resistance. This is especially important if you’ll be wearing them in wet conditions. Whether you’re in the shower, by the pool or caught out in the rain, nonskid bottoms can help keep you safe.
Of course, the appearance of the shoes is important, too. If you’ll be wearing your sandals out and about, you may want to look for a pair with leather uppers or a sportier look. For around the house, comfort will reign supreme, but you can still find plenty that both look good and give you the support you need.
- Slides are designed to be worn barefoot, but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear them with socks. If you go that route, though, make sure you choose a pair that will create friction with the socks you wear. You won’t want your foot slipping and sliding around in them while you walk.
- Like flip-flops, slide sandals are popular for wearing to the pool and on the beach. Some also wear them in the shower at the gym to protect their feet from athlete’s foot. But they can also be great around-the-house shoes. You might even choose to wear them out, especially if you’re just running a quick errand or two.
- Be careful wearing any shoes that expose your toes while you’re working in the yard or lifting heavy objects. You won’t have any protection if you drop something on your foot.
- Even if you won’t be wearing your slides long, a comfortable footbed can make a big difference. Make sure the shoe has built-in arch support, as well as cushioning in case you’re stuck on your feet longer than you expected.
- As with any shoe, when you’re looking at sizes, also pay attention to width. Some slide sandals are built for narrower widths but still offer a wider width if you need it.