Un Air d’Antan Assorted Scented Lotion Hand Care Set, 5-Piece
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hand Care Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hand Care Set you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Hand Care Set for a detailed review of all the top hand care sets.
This hand care set is ideal for those who love floral scents. The hand creams are luxurious and nourish your skin. The products come in a vintage-inspired box.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Un Air d'Antan Assorted Scented Lotion Hand Care Set, 5-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Indulge in Rich Hydration- Give your hands the tender, love and care they deserve with our hand cream gift set. Crafted in France, the country of love, our well-loved hand creams are quickly absorbed into your skin for instant hydration. Enriched with organic shea butter and sweet almond oil, our creamy hand lotions will keep your hands looking and feeling soft all day long. Give the gift of thoughtfulness and love with these dreamy, emollient-rich hand creams. Luxurious Treat for Her- This gorgeous hand cream set is the perfect present for all occasions. Our luxe hand cream set includes five different scents presented in a vintage keepsake box. Lather on creamy goodness and heal dryness both at home and on the go with these gorgeously scented moisturizing tubes. Find your signature fragrance from five of our beautifully blended fragranced creams in JOIE, Provence, Rose, Fleur De Cerisier, and Douce. Pure Treat for the Senses- Fill your senses and go on a romantic journey with five of our well-crafted scents from our emollient-rich lotion gift set. Enjoy the feminine scent of Joie (orange blossom, rose & lily of the valley). Experience the summery scent of Provence (verbena, bergamot). Feel romantic with the sillage of Rose (rose, peach, patchouli). Bask in the sweet scent of Douce (almond, fig, vetiver). Wallow in the dreamy blend of Fleur De Cerisier (cherry blossom, freesia). Nourishing to the Touch- Keep your hands feeling gloriously supple after every wash with our luxe paraben-free hand creams. As a truly skin-loving holy grail, our lotion set is also cruelty-free. With scents perfect for every season, keep a tube in your purse and embark on a different dreamy adventure with every scent you try out. Fill your senses with the deeply nourishing and well-crafted fragrances of our hand cream set. A Touch of France’s Finest – Un Air Dantan is a close-knit, family business. All of our products have been crafted and formulated in France. With a passion to promote self-care, our products have been tested and curated with care. All products have been dermatologically tested and are cruelty-free. Created in the perfume capital of the world, Grasse (Provence), France, our blended fragrances are real head turners. Experience nothing but the best products inspired by timeless French songs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hand Care Sets
Dry, cracked hands can be uncomfortable and irritating. However, often dry weather and low-quality soap can result in skin that is derived of moisture. Not only that, but dry hands don’t look great either. The skin looks lusterless and chapped. Having a hand care set is a must for those who like to pamper their hands.
What is a hand care set and what does it include? A hand care set comes with all of the products you need to nourish your hands. While the specific items inside can vary from set to set, hand care sets typically include creams, lotions, scrubs, gloves and other products. Hand care sets are designed to help you add more moisture to your hands and help them look and feel healthy.
When selecting a hand care set, it’s important to have a careful look at the ingredients of the products included. Glycolic acid is an important ingredient to look for in hand creams because it helps to reduce the loss of elasticity in the skin. Other important ingredients are lanolin, hyaluronic acid, shea butter and peptides, though keep in mind most products don’t contain all of these ingredients at once. Products with vitamin C and vitamin B are also good choices.
For ingredients to avoid, it’s best to do without added color or fragrances, especially if you have sensitive skin. To avoid that greasy feeling you get after applying products, avoid any synthetic thickening agents such as triglycerides or palmitates.
The Hand Care Set Buying Guide
- Some hand care sets come with a pair of cotton gloves. These are a great accessory to have, especially if you suffer from very dry skin. After applying the creams, you can slip on the gloves to help keep the moisture close to your skin, without getting the hand cream all over everything you touch. Some people wear the gloves overnight to really help the product seep into the skin.
- Cuticle cream is an important hand care product. While it doesn’t come in all hand care sets, it’s great for those who suffer from dry nails, hangnails and rough cuticles. The cuticle cream can help to add moisture this area so that it is soft and smooth.
- Many hand care sets come in stunning packages, which makes them the perfect gift for loved ones. The decorative cases and bags are multi purpose, since once the products are finished, the packages can be used to store other beauty products like makeup.
- Many hand care sets come with travel-size products. These are perfect for slipping into your purse or pocket when you’re on the move. This way, if you’re out of the house all day, you don’t have to suffer from dry skin. Instead, you can apply the cream or lotion after your wash your hands any time to replenish the moisture lost.
- Can you use hand care products on other parts of the body? It all depends on your skin. Typically, it’s not recommended to use hand, feet or body products on the face because the skin there is more delicate. Some people use the same creams and lotions on their hands and feet, however. Keep in mind that sometimes the feet can be drier than the hands and may require stronger products. Body lotion typically isn’t strong enough to work on adding moisture to the hands.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide