UMMISS Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear
Last updated date: May 27, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
We looked at the top High Waist Underwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best High Waist Underwear you should buy.
Looking for a pair of underwear that works well with high waist jeans, dresses and even workout gear? This set of high waist underwear is your answer. The dual-layer stretchy waistband is perfectly snug without being too tight. It's also designed to stay put, so you won't have to adjust your underwear again and again throughout the day. In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the UMMISS UMMISS Women's Full Coverage High Waist Underwear placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best High Waist Underwear for a detailed review of all the top high waist underwear.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
No matter what your body shape, these ladies underwear are bound to provide the perfect fit. Soft stretchy DOUBLE-LAYER fabric covered waistband sits right at the waist. No rolling or bunching, with no compression but perfectly snuggish. The high rise underwear offers moderate tummy support and reduces the appearance of muffin top. Brief women's underwear provides a flattering look with comfortable coverage under any outfit. Our underwear are very functional and you can wear them with your skirts, as well as your flared dresses,high-waist jeans. Cotton & spandex offer a smooth, soft comfortable feel with plenty of stretch.No ride up underpants with wide crotch which is easy for pads and offers added protection, breathability and health.Gift idea for your female friends/mother/Grandma.These panties are not only suitable for Everyday Use, but specially great for Postpartum Recovery.If you just had a c-section, these panties are absolutely your lifesaver, rise way above the incision, offer great compression to hold a bandage in place to protect your incision. they can hold your loose baby skin in,make you more charming.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On High Waist Underwear
The most comfortable pair of underwear for women is one that provides the right amount of support. High waist underwear is an excellent choice, as it is designed to rise above any love handles or muffin tops. This type of underwear is also a popular option when wearing high rise jeans, dresses and skirts.
If you’re in the market for a set of high waist underwear, you’ll first need to check out the size chart for the specific brand you’re considering. Brands often vary slightly in their sizing. Take a few minutes to measure your hips and waist and then locate those measurements on the company’s chart to determine which size will provide you with the perfect fit. For example, if your waist measures 29 inches and your hips 39 inches, you’d be a medium in UMMISS Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear.
Next, review the material the high waist underwear is made out of. Some are 100% cotton, which is great as cotton is all-natural. Others are a blend of cotton and spandex, which is also nice as this blend provides additional flexibility. You may even find a pair with a mixture of fabrics, including polyester.
If you have sensitive skin, look for high waist underwear like Fruit Of The Loom Women’s Breathable Underwear, which is tag-free. Others go a step further by offering flat seams.
Take a look at the construction of the underwear’s crotch. The Envlon Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear uses a double layer of cotton fabric that is soft against the skin, yet still breathable enough to whisk away sweat. The crotch is also wide enough to accommodate pads during one’s monthly cycle.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure you get the tummy support your looking for. Not only does the Wirarpa Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear have a fabric-covered waistband that is nice and snug without being too constricting, but it’s also designed not to roll down or bunch up.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know the average woman in America has a total of 21 pairs of underwear in her dresser? Here are a few more fun facts about this necessary undergarment:
- Steve Jacobs from Sydney, Australia won the Guinness World Record for the most pairs of underwear worn at once. On Nov. 15, 2012, he wore 266 pairs of underwear.
- When it comes to underwear types, one survey revealed that more women prefer bikini underwear to briefs.
- Several countries have specific underwear traditions that they follow on New Year’s Eve. Those in Brazil always wear a new pair of underwear on this day, while Italians wear red underwear to welcome in the new year.
The High Waist Underwear Buying Guide
- Check the package of high waist underwear for the word “pre-shrunk.” If you don’t see it, there’s a good chance that the underwear will shrink after washing. You may want to order a size bigger, so that the garments fit correctly after the first wash.
- Always read the reviews associated with the underwear you plan to buy. That’s the best way to determine whether the high waist underwear run small, as expected or big.
- If the underwear is extremely high-waisted, they will be visible over the top of your pants. You’ll either need to wear pants that have a similar waistline or a long shirt or sweatshirt that extends below your pant line.
- Most high waist underwear sets are safe to wash and dry along with your other clothing, but it’s best to review the product packaging for specific washing instructions, especially if the underwear is constructed from another material besides cotton.
- Rolling your high waist underwear instead of folding it is a great way to save space in your dresser drawer. It also keeps the underwear from becoming wrinkled.
- When your underwear becomes a bit too thin or develops a hole, you can repurpose it instead of tossing it in the trash. Old underwear can be used as pillow stuffing, to make a potpourri sachet or to hold plants upright as they grow.
- Underwear are often sold in multipacks, so you’ll need to calculate how much you’re paying for each piece of underwear before you can accurately compare prices. After dividing the total cost of the underwear set by the number of underwear in the set, you’ll find the Fruit Of The Loom Women’s Breathable Underwear is the most affordable. The Envlon Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear is moderately priced, while both the Wirarpa Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear and the UMMISS Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear are a bit higher priced.