Umbra Integrated Handles Wood Cute Wastebasket
Last updated date: December 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cute Wastebaskets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cute Wastebasket you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Cute Wastebasket for a detailed review of all the top cute wastebaskets.
In our analysis, the Umbra Umbra Integrated Handles Wood Cute Wastebasket placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CLEAN, MODERN DESIGN: Made of treated wood, Woodrow has a natural wood interior and is available in a wide-range of exterior finishes; Woodrow trash can is a truly modern take on an everyday household essential. **Color may slightly vary from photos due to the natural materials of this product. UNIQUE YET VERSATILE DESIGN: Use this waste basket to add a modern aesthetic to your powder room, bathroom, office, living room, study, or anywhere else you need a trash can. Woodrow is available in multiple finishes, features a modern wood design, and complements a variety of decor styles. FUNCTIONAL & DURABLE: Woodrow’s open-top design features durable, high-quality construction and includes integrated handles for easy transport and disposal of its contents. 2 GALLON CAPACITY: Measuring 11 inches tall with a 9-inch diameter, Woodrow trash can has a 2 Gallon capacity that is perfect for stowing your trash or recycling; even in small spaces.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cute Wastebaskets
A traditional trash can is a necessity in your kitchen, but other rooms in your home may also benefit from a convenient solution for throwing away and storing trash. Cute wastebaskets can hold up to a few gallons of trash each, offering style and function to bathrooms, offices, bedrooms and other spaces in your home. These come in many styles and shapes, so you can find the one that’s right for your needs.
Some wastebaskets look like rustic-style wicker baskets, while others are made of a colorful plastic or durable metal material. You can find simple options that come in solid colors or patterns, or you can consider styles that have graphics of cartoon characters, animals, flowers, butterflies and more. Some cute wastebaskets stand out since they come in fun shapes that resemble different animals or objects. Some are space-saving and can fit in tight spaces.
When considering what sizes and features you want in a wastebasket, you’ll want to think about where you’ll put it, how often you’d like to empty it and what kinds of items you’ll toss away. The smallest wastebaskets fit on your desk. They have a limited capacity, so you may have to empty it more often. Meanwhile, larger ones sit on the floor and can hold bigger items for your convenience.
You’ll also want to think about the features that make a wastebasket easy to use. The simplest ones have an open top that’s very convenient. However, you might prefer a wastebasket with a lid to hide unsightly contents and reduce bad odors. Some wastebaskets have handles that make them easy to carry, while others have bottoms with a non-slip grip that comes in handy for slippery floors, like the ones in your bathroom.
Whatever features you decide on, you won’t have trouble finding a cute, useful wastebasket that fits your decor and your lifestyle.
The Cute Wastebasket Buying Guide
- To keep the inside of your wastebasket clean and make it easier to empty, consider putting a small trash bag inside it. Since cute wastebaskets run small, you’ll need to look for extra-small trash bags as traditional ones won’t work well. If you have plastic shopping bags on hand, you could also reuse those to line your wastebasket as an economical and eco-friendly option.
- Be sure to empty your wastebasket frequently both to keep things tidy and prevent smells from developing. If you throw away something perishable or pungent, you’ll want to empty your wastebasket much sooner than if you only use it to toss away paper and other non-food items. As a rule of thumb, try not to go more than a couple of days without emptying the wastebasket.
- You can make your wastebasket even cuter and more unique if you add some decorations. put stickers or seasonal decorations on it or get crafty to make your own design.
- Anything you throw trash in will develop smells, get dirty and need to be thoroughly cleaned eventually. So, take some time occasionally to scrub and rinse your wastebasket out with some soap and water. Follow up with a disinfectant spray or toss in some baking soda to help take care of lingering odors. Dry your wastebasket thoroughly before putting a liner inside or using it again.
- Be careful throwing away anything sharp, especially if your wastebasket is designed with small openings that pieces can easily slip out of. It helps to wrap material like broken glass in something else first.
- When choosing a cute wastebasket, consider your decor. For example, if your bathroom has many light blue elements, you might opt for a matching wastebasket or get a neutral-colored one that is white or gray. Of course, you can always get something that stands out as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide