UltraBlock Plush Deep Pocket Waterproof Twin Mattress Protector
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector you should buy.
Update as August 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top twin waterproof mattress protectors.
This twin waterproof mattress protector ensures the bed stays cool and dry. It’s also hypoallergenic and keeps away dust mites. This protector is a fitted sheet style and is washing machine safe.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the UltraBlock Plush Deep Pocket Waterproof Twin Mattress Protector placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY allows the water proof barrier to breathe while the super soft surface wicks away moisture helping to KEEP YOU COOLER AND SLEEP BETTER. SOFT TOP surface makes it MORE COMFORTABLE than standard mattress protectors. Extremely quiet with NO CRINKLING. 100% WATERPROOF barrier. Make your bed EVERYTHING proof. Get peace of mind knowing your mattress is protected from liquids, spills, urine, pet accidents and more. The ONLY Mattress Protector to pass the 100 gallon Flood Test. Check out the Video to see for yourself! HYPOALLERGENIC top surface and specialized hi-tech backing help keep you and your family safe by ELIMINATING DUST MITES & their ALLERGENS. Helps prevent and protect from mold and mildew. SAFE, NON TOXIC, odor free, and does not contain PVC's, phthalates, or vinyl. FITTED SHEET STYLE COVER is MACHINE WASHABLE. Strong, tight fitting elastic secures cover to stay in place - will not slip or bunch up. Stretchable DEEP POCKET SKIRT fits today’s thicker mattresses up to 18” thick and is designed to make it easy to put on and take off. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We stand by and believe in our products 100%! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets, and wash it right along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide