ULTIMATE SACK Suede Oversized Bean Bag Chair & Footrest
Last updated date: March 7, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Oversized Bean Bag Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Oversized Bean Bag Chair you should buy.
Update as March 29, 2023:
Checkout Sink Into Comfort With The Best Oversized Bean Bag Chair for a detailed review of all the top oversized bean bag chairs.
Homes with small children will appreciate that this oversized bean bag chair has a removable cover that is machine washable. The chair is stuffed with a 100% virgin shredded high-quality memory foam blend that feels soft and comfortable when you sit on it. As an added bonus, this chair comes with a matching footstool.
In our analysis of 104 expert reviews, the ULTIMATE SACK Suede Oversized Bean Bag Chair & Footrest placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Ultimate Sack 6000 bean bag chair is a great place to stretch out after a long day or to hang out with some friends to catch a movie. Our bean bag chairs are a great spot to watch a game for you sports fans out there. Has material measuring approximately 6 feet in diameter. Depending on the surface of the floor and weight of the occupant, the bean bag chair will be between 69 and 75 inches across, and 34-38 inches in height when fully fluffed. The bean bag chair weights 65-70 pounds. Includes a removable, washable cover. Ultimate Sack Footstool: A perfect addition for your Ultimate Sack or Comfy Corner. Better than the coffee table to kick up your feet! Approxiate Dimensions 20″ x 20″ x 18”. Removable, washable cover and inner liner too.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Oversized Bean Bag Chairs
Bean bag chairs aren’t just for children or teens. Oversized models provide plenty of space for relaxing with a good book or snuggling up in front of a warm fire to watch a movie with the family. In fact, most extra-large bean bag chairs are able to fit two adults. If you’re in the market for a comfortable chair to lounge around in, you’ll want to consider an oversized bean bag chair.
As you browse the available bean bag chair models, look at what the filling is made of. You’ll find some are stuffed with a premium soft shredded foam, while others contain a host of tiny little beans. There are even bean bag chairs made with memory foam. One important thing to consider when going with foam is whether the foam has been recycled. While recycling foam is great for the environment, it does tend to flatten more quickly than virgin foam.
Next, take a look at the oversized bean bag chair’s outer shell. Some chairs are made using SmartMax Fabric that is stain-resistant and wipeable. Other chairs use either a removable double-stitched microsuede fiber or a velvet cover.
Consider where you plan on setting up the oversized bean bag chair when selecting the exact size, shape and color. For example, if the chair is 60 inches by 60 inches by 34 inches, you may find it too big for a small bedroom but just right for a living room. If it’s available in 30 different colors, like some models are, you’ll be able to match it with the rest of your decor.
Don’t forget to review any extra features that the oversized bean bag chair may have to offer. For example, you can buy a model that converts into a Queen-size bed. That’s a really handy benefit if you have a visiting guest. There are also models that come with a matching footstool. That gives you some extra room to stretch out.
The Oversized Bean Bag Chair Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that some oversized bean bag chairs may take up to 24 hours to fully inflate. If you’re gifting one to a child for their birthday, you may want to set it up the day before.
- If you feel that the bean bag chair’s fluff is too stiff or heavy, you can always open it up and remove some of the stuffing. The opposite is also true. Feel free to add stuffing to make the bean bag chair more firm.
- Every so often, you’ll want to fluff up your bean bag chair to keep it from becoming flat.
- Check the bean bag chair’s product care guide before you attempt to clean it for the first time. Some chairs have a wipeable surface, which means you can clean them with a disinfecting wipe or a little dish soap, water and a lint-free cloth. Others have removable covers that are machine washable. You may be able to tumble dry them using the low heat setting. If not, you can hang them on a clothesline to air dry.
- Oversized bean bag chairs do come in a wide price range. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, go with the Chill Sack Memory Foam Oversized Bean Bag Chair. Chairs that fit an entire family naturally have the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide